Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I were to say that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

If I were to say that

Jun 28, 2020, 2:38 PM

Bringing the football team back to campus before the regular students were allowed to return was sending the wrong message to the fans what would you say? Keep I’m mind that the numbers of virus victims among the players has increased since this move was made.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's okay for young people to get sick as long as

Jun 28, 2020, 2:42 PM

most of them don't show any symptoms. Nevermind the potential for them to spread it to others.

After all, more people die from car wrecks, so should we ban cars too? Because we all know that football is much more necessary than driving a car.

At least that's what I've been reading here.

So close.***

Jun 28, 2020, 2:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I don't know what you're going on about***

Jun 28, 2020, 3:01 PM

My shocked face. ??***

Jun 28, 2020, 3:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

About as much substance as you normally add to the board.

Jun 29, 2020, 3:37 PM

Figures.

Keep on embarrassing your alma mater.

Re: If I were to say that

Jun 28, 2020, 2:44 PM

I can see both sides of that. Normally they would be back working out and going to summer school anyway. This disease is so tough to know when someone has it that we are all learning as we go. So I'm not too critical about mistakes made when we didnt know the exact way to handle things.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2020, 2:54 PM

New hysteria term of the week=virus victims...

Oh deaths from covid, you say? Nope. Used to describe positive tests. Thousands more Covid victims today, blah blah blah....stoke the insanity..

I was a cold victim back in Jan, now I’m a cold survivor, now that it’s in remission.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2020, 3:04 PM

I have a difficult time believing that many simply do not believe that this pandemic is not very,very serious.

This board is in the minority, even from other sports

Jun 28, 2020, 3:08 PM

message boards.

It's a weird mix of insecure and aggressive dudes who have to prove how Southern and conservative they are by, frankly, acting like idiots for all the world to see.

I wonder if the same affliction that makes folks paranoid about ESPN being out to get us or that Swofford is out to get us are the same folks who think that COVID is ALSO some sort of conspiracy? That would be fitting, honestly.

Re: This board is in the minority, even from other sports

Jun 28, 2020, 4:55 PM

What I'm wondering is why you're on this bored at all?

Re: This board is in the minority, even from other sports

Jun 28, 2020, 9:52 PM [ in reply to This board is in the minority, even from other sports ]

Where did you get the info that insecure and aggressive dudes have to prove they are Southern and conservative, acting like they are bigots for all the world to see? This statement clearly defines the bigot.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe Stereotyping for Idiots handbook???***

Jun 28, 2020, 10:16 PM

If your defense of the idiocy on this board

Jun 29, 2020, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Re: This board is in the minority, even from other sports ]

is that calling that out makes me racist, so be it.

Therefore, I'm a 32 year old white guy who's racist towards other white people.

Brilliant. Sadly, based on what I've seen on this board, that is CERTAINLY better than the alternative.

Jun 28, 2020, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Re: If I were to say that ]

I'm not trying to get you stirred up, but I have noticed that those who think it's a Global killer, get really agitated when you dont show the same enthusiasm

Jun 28, 2020, 3:26 PM

Yeah if you don't support the "Trump is evil and caused all of this" narrative then you are apparently an insecure conservative or something like that. Also Trump is supposed to be some kind of dictator yet it's Joe Biden who is saying if he's elected president he will force everyone to wear a mask. Which one of those seems more dictator like? And never under any circumstance bring up that the mortality rate for people under 30 is almost nonexistent. The totally non dictatorial Democrats want to keep everyone wearing masks, unemployed and under quasi house arrest indefinitely. While the evil dictator Donald Trump just wants people to be able to live their lives as they see fit which includes earning a living. It's easy to see why those freedom-loving Democrats are terrified of him.

Jun 28, 2020, 3:01 PM

Would not change time frame. Good decision. Better to get exposure over with and precede.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic