Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I get banned or punished or whatever, at this time, I
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

If I get banned or punished or whatever, at this time, I

Jul 24, 2014, 5:42 PM

don't care. A lot of you all know my situation with my wife and that we lost a daughter. In return God gave us a wonderful son!!! I am thank for for that. Today, I was gathering some of her belongings together and came across the notes from Huntley's graveside service our pastor prepared and gave us. I had to read it and go back 4 1/2 years ago to that faithful day when we said good-bye to our daughter. I'm at a loss for words and this loss will never leave and my heart will never mend. I'm not looking for pity or anything. I have accepted the lot in life I have lived. My faith is strong and my heart has lost no love for living. God bless each of my TNet friends.
Sincerely,
MFO

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sorry for your lose .

Jul 24, 2014, 6:28 PM

Can't imagine the pain you and your wife went thru . God bless you and your family . Stay strong

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks***

Jul 24, 2014, 6:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God Bless.***

Jul 24, 2014, 7:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I get banned or punished or whatever, at this time, I

Jul 24, 2014, 7:10 PM

My heart goes out to you and your wife. I'm so sorry for your loss, yet I offer congratulations for the arrival of your blessed son, and I wish you happiness moving forward.

Sry for your loss and the pain you and your

Jul 24, 2014, 7:11 PM

Family have had to endure . It's very difficult for anyone to understand what that must be like but I hope somehow you and your family find peace. I imagine my words seem almost worthless when measured against what u have had to deal with. I can't imagine losing a child. My heart goes out to you.

As far as being banned .... This is just a forum and surely no one on here is that thoughtless . And if they were, who cares... I'd certainly not be in that crowd. I'll say a prayer for u my friend.

I cannot imagine the pain you and your wife experienced. You

Jul 24, 2014, 7:14 PM

Can somewhat take comfort in knowing you will see her again one day! Thinking of you!

Re: If I get banned or punished or whatever, at this time, I***

Jul 24, 2014, 7:32 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

It is the biggest fear that I have...losing a child. I can't

Jul 24, 2014, 7:35 PM

imagine what you guys went through. Obviously your faith has sustained and guided you both through this. Congtrats on your new little one.....awesome news!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Jul 24, 2014, 7:35 PM

May GOD bless you and strengthen your soul :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers........Fight Big Cat

Jul 24, 2014, 7:54 PM

I don't know of anything worse that can happen to a parent than to lose a child. Our Father knows your pain. I hope it comforts you a little to know that others are praying for you. God bless!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My heart goes out to you.***

Jul 24, 2014, 8:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

And God bless your family.***

Jul 25, 2014, 12:16 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2014, 12:34 AM

I am so sorry for your loss my friend. When we walk in faith and trust God there's a peace and strength we find that goes beyond all understanding. Your testimony is powerful and inspiring.
You will be together again and what a beautiful day that will be! Stay strong and may God bless you and your family.

Jul 25, 2014, 3:42 AM

Dear MFO,
Just wanted to tell you that after reading your post that my family will pray that God will wrap you and your family in His comforting arms. My wife and I lost our baby Matthew 2 years ago so we definitely know the pain of losing a child, and like you God blessed us with a little boy this past November. You have our condolences and heart felt sympathy. Continue to keep your faith in God and he will carry you through this difficult time. God bless you and your family

Jul 25, 2014, 5:40 AM

Our lives are never the same but we find a new normal

Jul 25, 2014, 9:52 AM

MyfavOrange just know that your family has an Angel in Heaven to assist watching over your family, with the blessings from God.

Prayers for your Family.

Jul 25, 2014, 1:38 PM

My parent's buried a 7 year old son and then God blessed them with me. They never let their sadness show around me so I never really thought about or even understood how they must have felt deep inside. Now having children (daughters) of my own, I can't imagine what you have gone through, but to be able to find the strength to go on each day after such an event is a testament to your faith and the support of family and friends around you. God Bless you, your wife and your son.

Continued prayers.***

Jul 25, 2014, 1:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Continued prayers. Understand that you're not the only

Jul 25, 2014, 3:34 PM

one dealing with the loss of a child. Believe me when I tell that I know there's nothing anyone can say or do to help the unbearable pain you no doubt still live with. Unfortunately, I understand and can commiserate with you. Also know you have the entire CU family behind you. Your family and friends will be vitally important during this time, so revel in the love and friendship you do have. God bless.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I accidentally thumbed you down.

Jul 25, 2014, 3:38 PM

Miss click, but I didn't want you to think that someone was intentionally being a d!ck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No problem. This thread was not about getting TU's. My

Jul 25, 2014, 7:16 PM

heart was sadden when I saw the notes our pastor prepared and all I had was TNET to express my feelings. Our son is with me this weekend and I didn't want to cry hysterically with him around. We can't pass a grave yard without him say, "there is sissy". He knows he has a sister and loves her. God gave us 18 days to hold her. Right now, please pray from a friend whose three year old son was in an accident. Suffered a broken skull and bleeding around the brain. They need prayers more than we do right now. Thanks TNET!!!!
MFO :)

Re: No problem. This thread was not about getting TU's. My

Jul 25, 2014, 7:21 PM

Praying for you and your family

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2014, 11:59 PM

too tired to read all replys.sorry if someone else has asked,but why would you ever be banned for this post?there is nothing imaginable worse than the loss of a child.time heals all wounds,but memories remain.try to focus only on the good ones,and take solace in that your little girl is in a much better place.GOD bless you and your family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic