Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Feaster goes to Coots.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

If Feaster goes to Coots.

May 24, 2019, 10:04 AM

Technically that makes him a liar! He specifically stated that he wanted to go to a team that had a good supporting cast and a chance to make the playoffs. That is not u5c! One thing I hate on this Earth is a liar. I always try to give kids the benefit of the doubt when transferring but if he goes to be a Coot, I will never pull for him or welcome him back as a Clemson man.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Feaster goes to Coots.

May 24, 2019, 10:19 AM

I appreciate what he has done for Clemson. But I will say his career did not justify the use of #28.

And, I don't care where he goes next. But if he's a coot, I hope our guys bust his @$$ next fall, just like I hope they bust the @$$ of every coot.

May 24, 2019, 10:28 AM

Has he been healthy for an entire season? Not that i recall

May 24, 2019, 10:30 AM

I don't believe so. He still would be the Coots best back. Get this, our 3rd guy would be their best guy.

May 24, 2019, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: If Feaster goes to Coots. ]

He’s been healthier than CJ was most of his career.

May 24, 2019, 10:22 AM

Why would he want to run behind that OL ? Good luck !

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 10:38 AM

U guys need to get off Feasters case. He gave 4 yrs (mostly injured) and now he has to take care of his next step. Am sure he is not considering USUC just to hurt us. He has to do what's best for his future. I know he is an outstanding young man and represented us well. As far as No 28 goes, you think he knew this would happen on his injuries??? Come on, you surely have to be smarter than that. Maybe not!!

May 24, 2019, 10:41 AM

I am disappointed in negative post like this about Feaster. These post are similar to what I see on gamecock boards. Feaster IMO gave us his best. The kid had some bad breaks due to injuries or he may have contributed more. Based on what I saw when he played was hard nose play and effort.

Any negative post like these are totally uncalled for and pretty #### childish.

I think these are trolls because Clemson people are better than these negative, mean spirited posters about Feaster. Calling him a liar, and posting such crap.

You are either coots , bama fans or some other school trolling this board or you are just are idiots to post something like this.

Feaster helped Clemson to many wins, made many great plays, and helped to lead us to a NC. He has my sincerest respect no matter where he decides to play. He earned the right to wear #28 with CJ’s blessing. And I am proud he became a Tiger. Very sorry to see him leave but I pray he is successful where ever he chooses to go. No matter what Feaster will always be a Clemson Tiger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 11:28 AM

The sad thing is, these days we do have "fans" like this. We've picked up quite a few fair-weather fans along the way with our recent success.

There's one telling thing that to me proves the above statement. When you see negative posts like this, look at their tnet join date. More times than not it's within the last 3-4 years.

I'm not saying everyone that joined recently is a fair-weather fan, or that everyone who joined before 2016 is all sunshine and roses, but there does seem to be a trend. I know you get the worst of a fanbase on a message board like this, but imo the message board side of tnet has drastically deteriorated in the past few years.

Feaster has had some bad luck along the way with injuries and one of, if not the best true RB we've had in our history. He gave us 3 great years, helped us win 2 national championships, and is graduating with a Clemson degree. I would prefer he not go to the coots, but that's his decision to make. I for one will support him in his decision wherever he goes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He doesn’t have a scholarship offer to a school that meets

May 24, 2019, 10:42 AM

That criteria that he can transfer to, its coots, UNC, or ECU.

Re: He doesn’t have a scholarship offer to a school that meets

May 24, 2019, 11:03 AM

I tell you right now, if he goes to the Coots, I ain’t wishing him well. I don’t care what he has done here, he is STUPID and unloyal.

Re: He doesn’t have a scholarship offer to a school that meets

May 24, 2019, 1:03 PM

CU13 here is a great example of what you mentioned in your post. The screen name Ora is a great example. This member joined this year 2019. I read Ora’s very negative post about Feaster. The only information on Ora’s profile I could see is the date Ora joined and last date of post. I wonder how many other screen names Ora has ?????

What some people will do to try and bring down our football program, really sad Sports has turned so nasty and vindictive!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 11:52 AM

I have nothing against him if he wants to leave. But leaving it open as a maybe while you complete class and give the impression you may come back is a bit odd. why not just wait till you're qualified to leave then go in the portal. you know darn well if he is to this point he isnt coming back and probably isnt going to be allowed back anyway

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 12:35 PM

I will be done with him if he makes that choice.....but will support him if he goes anywhere else......can not and will not support a coot.......Go Tigers!!!!!!

May 24, 2019, 1:15 PM

What happened to once a Tiger always a Tiger??? We are talking about sports and Kid trying make it to the NFL. I think it would be best if he stayed at Clemson, but no matter where he transfers he will always be a Tiger, CU Graduate and a kid who had to make some very difficult decisions for his future.

Feaster should be in our thoughts and prayers no matter where he decides to go. Surely you can’t hate the coots that much that you would throw Feaster under the bus???

We are in a world gone nuts. Sports use to be my escape from other stresses in life. Now it has become so political and there is so much anger among some fans it is taking all of the enjoyment out of sports. From being politically correct to athletes who have a political or social agendas they want to promote sports has become another stress in life. Really sad!

May 24, 2019, 1:49 PM

Can’t be both a Tiger and a Coot.....and I don’t support a coot NO MATTER who he is.......I will be done with him if he becomes one of them.........bub......Go Tigers!!!!

May 24, 2019, 5:19 PM [ in reply to Re: If Feaster goes to Coots. ]

May not graduate.

If not will probably appeal to play immediately.

May 24, 2019, 3:39 PM

Seems there is a whole lot of “slightly” dishonest posters. No one could possibly say honestly, they will root for Feaster even if he goes to the coots. You cannot possibly be serious. If this kid becomes a coot he does so ONLY to stick it to Clemson because I can’t imagine him improving his NFL stock behind that OL and playing with that irrelevant band of hapless losers. Also, I would hope, if he’s stupid and vindictive enough to go to that bunch, we CRUSH him on every carry so much so that the imprint of the #28 in garnet is forever tattooed on his chest. Also, he may or may not get his Clemson Degree and if he does, he’ll always be an Alumnus but as far as a lifelong Tiger, if he crosses that garnet line then, he’ll do so in the knowledge that’s highly questionable.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic