Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Clemson had a game in the Valley this Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

If Clemson had a game in the Valley this Saturday

Mar 11, 2020, 10:38 PM

how many of you guys (and gals) would attend with this virus threat? I would be there with no hesitation.

Message was edited by: clover65®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Clemson had a game in the Valley this Saturday

Mar 11, 2020, 10:43 PM

Not sure it would be our decide to make, as fans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2020, 10:47 PM

Would be there no doubt. However, the way things are going I'm guessing someone else would've made the decision for us that would prevent the possibility outright

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd be there even if I had the frickin virus!

Mar 11, 2020, 10:55 PM

Just to prove myself to Dabo.. I'm All In!!

I'd wear an N-95 mask (an orange one of course) and go.***

Mar 11, 2020, 10:55 PM

Then I'd come home and shower in chlorhexidine.

Message was edited by: TigerFanX2000®

If they open the gates . . . I'm all in!!!***

Mar 11, 2020, 10:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We should all show up at the spring game wearing orange

Mar 11, 2020, 11:00 PM

masks. A "mask out."

Mar 11, 2020, 11:04 PM

I was scheduled to spend most of this week on the gulf coast of Florida watching 3 or 4 MLB spring training games. We were set to stay in Tampa and see games there, in Lakeland, Venice and perhaps Fort Meyers.

My daughter is a physician and works at Atrium Main in Charlotte where she has been involved in discussions on what and how the biggest hospital group in the Carolinas will respond when the cases start to hit here. She asked me not to go. I talked to my buddy who planning to go with me and we agreed to cancel. I hated the decision, but it seemed prudent and I wanted to do what my in family doc advised.

There have been several cases in Florida reported this week and all seem to originate on the gulf coast from Tampa going south down the coast, more or less dead over the parks where the major leaguers are playing. Several of the victims are in their late 60s and early 70s. I'll be 70 this year.

I hope the whole thing turns out to be a no nevermind, but I'm glad I didn't go.

Here's a link to the status report for Florida showing the cases clustered where I was heading.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/03/12/browards-new-covid-19-patient-recently-traveled-to-tampa-officials-say/

Who knows what would have happened. No telling what I might have brought back. I might have run into some of you brave guys at the spring game. Who knows? Most likely nothing would have happened. But this week when I would have been attending sporting events in Florida, the US impacts from Covid-19 really escalated. I'm glad I've been at home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2020, 11:17 PM

So far, outdoor sports have not been affected anywhere. But ACC basketball wasn’t affected until a few hours ago!

Mar 11, 2020, 11:22 PM

Not correct. SEC tonight has banned fan attendance at ALL sports, indoor and outdoor, through March 31.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic