Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Clemson and Alabama both make the playoffs and we happen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 64
| visibility 1

If Clemson and Alabama both make the playoffs and we happen

Nov 12, 2015, 9:27 AM

to face each other, is anyone concerned about where Dabo's allegiance will lie? I trust him to run our program with integrity, but the thought of laying down for his alma mater might be tempting. I hope I'm not being naive in thinking Dabo will want to win every game the Tigers line up for.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Coot alert!

Nov 12, 2015, 9:28 AM

Nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Terrier alert!***

Nov 12, 2015, 9:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Mutt alert! FIFY***

Nov 12, 2015, 9:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: If Clemson and Alabama both make the playoffs and we happen

Nov 12, 2015, 9:32 AM

If a bear farts in the woods, and no one is around, does it smell?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, the bear is still there and

Nov 12, 2015, 9:33 AM

will smell it. But what does that have to do with Tigers and Elephants?

I've heard bears like the smell though.

Nov 12, 2015, 11:49 AM

So while it may have a smell, it wouldn't "stink"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On a side note Terriers

Nov 12, 2015, 11:58 AM

eat CatShit.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

I've always found them to prefer their own shiat.***

Nov 12, 2015, 12:00 PM

What about The Bear farting in the woods?***

Nov 12, 2015, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson and Alabama both make the playoffs and we happen ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

That is the dumbest post I have ever read on T-Net...

Nov 12, 2015, 9:32 AM

We are all "stupider" for having read it.

And yet you haven't answered the question

Nov 12, 2015, 9:34 AM

Is that because you have the same concern?

No, that's because you're an idiot......

Nov 12, 2015, 9:35 AM

for thinking this way about Dabo.

^^^meter is broken***

Nov 12, 2015, 9:44 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's clear, GWP is not wanting to have Dabo's children.***

Nov 12, 2015, 9:47 AM [ in reply to No, that's because you're an idiot...... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's not nice...***

Nov 12, 2015, 11:56 AM [ in reply to No, that's because you're an idiot...... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, it's because I had an FGF flashback when I read it.

Nov 12, 2015, 9:37 AM [ in reply to And yet you haven't answered the question ]

OUCH!

I award GWPCoot no points and may God have mercy on his soul***

Nov 12, 2015, 11:52 AM [ in reply to That is the dumbest post I have ever read on T-Net... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I award GWP

Nov 12, 2015, 12:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

that's a nice hat, does it come with the free bowl of soups?***

Nov 12, 2015, 12:26 PM

But hey, it looks good

Nov 12, 2015, 12:30 PM

on you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reading this makes my head hurt!

Don't you think Dabo's greatest allegiance is to himself and his family.

It's obviously sarcasm - amazes me some of you don't get

Nov 12, 2015, 12:01 PM

That you're being trolled.

That's what's funny.

Message was edited by: gville76®

Evidenty many of you have way too much time on your

Nov 12, 2015, 12:59 PM

hands.

Coot or just stupid???

Yes***

Nov 12, 2015, 9:43 AM

I admit I have made some stupid post but this takes the cake

nm..

All the cake or just a piece?***

Nov 12, 2015, 9:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2015, 9:38 AM

Well, if it's in the first playoff game, he's essentially giving up a shot at half a million dollars.

His bonus includes $400,000 for a title game berth, and $100,000 for a national title win. http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20140118/PC20/140119410

Don't think Dabo would be willing to give that up, let alone his integrity and commitment to his players.

Just go away troll, you're embarrassing yourself.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo hates Satan's guts and will RUTS his team to get

Nov 12, 2015, 9:39 AM

the ball rolling on getting him rundoff to clear a path for Dabo to take the job.

Nov 12, 2015, 9:40 AM

How the hell have you made the ring of honor in points posting stupid #### like this? I don't get it. Seriously? "Laying it down for his alma mater"? This has to be one of the worst threads yet.

He's not a yankee.***

Nov 12, 2015, 12:39 PM

One of two things will happen ...

Nov 12, 2015, 9:43 AM

Dabo will give the game to bammer.
Dabo will pistol whip bammer and they will hire him immediately.

Lose - Lose for Clemson.

We better hope bammer loses Saturday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TTT - The rumored ring leader gets it

Nov 12, 2015, 12:28 PM

No way we win in that dome with all the cold air being pumped in by the Trane A/C system.

Do you not even Danny Ford? Its hard to stop a Trane...

Misspelled confirmed HHIC of the Royal Order of the RAG***

Nov 12, 2015, 12:31 PM

Re: Misspelled confirmed HHIC of the Royal Order of the RAG***

Nov 12, 2015, 12:36 PM

Raccist post - as a black man at heart, amongst other organs, I'm deeply offended by the term, or inference of the term Honkey

Message was edited by: gville76®

Great, GWPCoot is back. Thought maybe he was staying on FGF for

Nov 12, 2015, 9:44 AM

good.

I suspect he's probably trade that game for HCIW at Bama.

Nov 12, 2015, 9:45 AM

Head Cheerleader In Waiting.

Trololololololololololol

Nov 12, 2015, 11:44 AM

Trollin' trollin' trollin'....

Trolls gonna troll***

Nov 12, 2015, 11:54 AM

maybe they should review the game tape of 2008 in atlanta

Nov 12, 2015, 11:55 AM

to see if bama was aware of clemson's signs or if dabo was tipping the bama bench? maybe it's just me, but it appeared all game bama was well aware of what to expect next.

at worst, maybe it's best dabo should toss the keys to BV then recuse himself before the unthinkable is thought.

Nov 12, 2015, 11:55 AM

You're joking, right?

100 percent tiger pulse?lol

Nov 12, 2015, 12:02 PM

Who upvoted this dude to 100percent?...Dabo is just as much if not more of a tiger than anyone

His lightbulb must have a dimmer ^^^***

Nov 12, 2015, 12:03 PM

GWP pecked a lot of dirt to get that kind of a pulse.

Nov 12, 2015, 12:04 PM [ in reply to 100 percent tiger pulse?lol ]

BTW!

afternoon '88, what's on the menu? i'm feeling...

Nov 12, 2015, 12:07 PM

a might peckish myself.

Are you suggesting Dabo turn the HC

Nov 12, 2015, 12:14 PM

duties over to an assistant for the game, if this were to happen?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

drad could coach dabo up on the finer points of the recuse.

Nov 12, 2015, 12:22 PM

it would be the right thing to do.

Might be a good time to call Rex Ryan.

Nov 12, 2015, 12:50 PM

It would only be one game, and we know where his loyalties lie.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

york alert***

Nov 12, 2015, 12:24 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. Congrats!***

Nov 12, 2015, 12:26 PM

sleeper cell alert...***

Nov 12, 2015, 12:29 PM

longtime coot in hiding...

Message was edited by: dw1959®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ everything that's wrong with tnet***

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

^^^ everything that's wrong with tnet******

Nov 12, 2015, 12:41 PM

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nowhere in your incoherent rambling did you get close to any logic, we are all dumber for having listened to you, no points are awarded to you, and may God have mercy on your soul

it seems 9 points have been awarded to her so far..

Nov 12, 2015, 12:32 PM

probably fellow coots

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

i gave her one in anticipation of the giving season...***

Nov 12, 2015, 12:34 PM

Which is the better cup to exemplify the giving season

Nov 12, 2015, 12:44 PM

of which you speak?

How did Francis hack into your account?***

Nov 12, 2015, 12:35 PM

I bet Dabo would recuse himself from coaching that game

Nov 12, 2015, 12:40 PM

just to remove any appearance of impropriety. He's that stand-up of a guy. We can bring back Bowden (Tommy) to fill in.

I thought Terry was supposed to be the "smart" Bowden***

Nov 12, 2015, 12:41 PM

At first I thought GWPcoot was just being an idiot, again...

Nov 12, 2015, 12:54 PM

then I found this. Pretty clear drad has a situation on his hands.

Good grief ...

Nov 12, 2015, 4:46 PM

Are those pleated khakis he's wearing with that gawd-awful shirt?

Nov 12, 2015, 2:01 PM

That may be the dumbest post ever on Tnet so don't get up in arms when everyone starts calling you a coot. It is naturally assumed you are a coot when you demonstrate such a lack of intelligence.

Did Confessed Coot Steal Your Log In and Password

Nov 12, 2015, 3:36 PM

Holy Tiger Poop What a Sad Post?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 64
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic