Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Biden wins will Covid decrease and we can play football?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

If Biden wins will Covid decrease and we can play football?

Jul 15, 2020, 11:53 AM

Asking for a friend

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No football in Fall no matter who is elected***

Jul 15, 2020, 12:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No football in Fall no matter who is elected- except

Jul 15, 2020, 12:43 PM

maybe if Tommy Tuberville is elected

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Biden wins will Covid decrease and we can play football?

Jul 15, 2020, 12:13 PM

No because the HHS took control of the COVID data today and our positive results will magically decline immediately. Is lying to the American people through a government agency in which the head reports directly to the POTUS a crime?
Just asking for a friend; his name is Donald.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 12:41 PM

Biden will make that claim to get a vote.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 12:43 PM

You think he will come out of the basement if he wins

Jul 15, 2020, 1:18 PM

If he remembers how.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My personal opinion, if Biden is elected, COVID

Jul 15, 2020, 12:50 PM

will be a lesser concern that other things that will occur under his watch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: My personal opinion, if Biden is elected, COVID

Jul 15, 2020, 1:08 PM

Like respect for the USA throughout the world, improved race relations, better healthcare, not having to hear that the media is fake news daily, not standing by doing nothing when Putin puts bounties on our Military type stuff???

Former president did none of that. Why should I expect

Jul 15, 2020, 1:42 PM

a partially demented old white guy to do the same?

However, the former president did disparage the United States to the rest of the world to gain popularity and compromised our defenses.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jul 16, 2020, 8:01 AM [ in reply to Re: My personal opinion, if Biden is elected, COVID ]

Keep telling yourself sleepy Joe is the answer to all our problems if you will but we are in BIG trouble if he’s elected and I’m afraid we will never recover once big government controls more of our lives.

Jul 16, 2020, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: My personal opinion, if Biden is elected, COVID ]

Race relations are in the toilet because of the left, Obamacare sucks, the media is full of fake news stories every day and if you think that Russia is our biggest foreign threat then you're the biggest moron on the internet. Why don't you get on your knees and pay homage to those great Chinese who are trying to get your boy Biden elected in literally every way possible, starting with killing a bunch of our citizens and almost destroying our economy? Please never procreate, you idiot.

Not a single fact in your post,

Jul 16, 2020, 12:21 PM

and an insult at the end.

Master Trump has trained you well.

Re: Not a single fact in your post,

Jul 16, 2020, 12:44 PM

All is factual.

Race relations are in the toilet because of the left - FACT. Started with the great divider never-hadda-job Obama rendering judgments from the oval office on events he knew very little about.

Obamacare sucks - FACT. Sucked so bad, insurance companies were dropping it on their own.

Media is full of fake news - FACT, but when you live in your little liberal echo chamber, you believe it all. The progressive left is full of mostly ignorant zealots who believe Googling for 5 seconds on MSNBC gives them ground truth on all matters. They call that "research." I'm sure you know about that.

China is the largest threat - FACT. Russia is a close second, but the economic power, rocket/satellite technologies, electronics technologies, and hostile regime make China No. 1.

You are one of the 3 or 4 people on this board who is too

Jul 16, 2020, 4:57 PM

dumb to even engage. Hard pass.

Jul 15, 2020, 1:58 PM [ in reply to My personal opinion, if Biden is elected, COVID ]

Knows the difference between 9/11 and 7/11 and Dayton and Toledo, doesn’t suggest nuking hurricanes or injecting sanitizer or believe we had airports during the Revolutionary War. I think that’s a good start for a candidate.

One that wants to murder babies and completely

Jul 15, 2020, 2:04 PM

sell out to the Chinese (brought to you by COVID-19, the Destructor of Economies) and likes to have sniff little girls and have black children feel up his legs ... that one?

Trump has lowered the bar so much I’ll take a guy who can close an umbrellap

Jul 15, 2020, 2:07 PM

drink with one hand and walk down a ramp unassisted.

That's good. My vote will cancel yours.

Jul 15, 2020, 2:12 PM

So, it's all even.

The problem for Trump is this race is not a close one.

Jul 16, 2020, 7:43 AM

There will be some Republicans and virtually all Independents and certainly all Democrats will be voting for Biden. Trump is the worst excuse for a president I have seen in my 62 years on this earth. He respects no one, he lies to the press daily, and even worse he just makes up #### thinking that no one will fact check him.

He has damaged how the world perceives America. Our allies that go back over 100 years must wonder what is going on in our Country. Remember, Trump lost the popular vote in 2016, and he will lose by a large margin in 2020.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The problem for Trump is this race is not a close one.

Jul 16, 2020, 7:47 AM

And the sheep says bahh bahhh

How do mindless Trump cultists call anybody sheep?***

Jul 16, 2020, 8:27 AM

Jul 16, 2020, 9:22 AM [ in reply to The problem for Trump is this race is not a close one. ]

Is that you Hillary?

Jul 16, 2020, 9:41 AM [ in reply to The problem for Trump is this race is not a close one. ]

User Logo
civil engr
Orange Blooded [3437]
TigerPulse: 100%
The problem for Trump is this race is not a close one.
Posted: Jul 16, 2020 7:43 AM

There will be some Republicans and virtually all Independents and certainly all Democrats will be voting for Biden. Trump is the worst excuse for a president I have seen in my 62 years on this earth. He respects no one, he lies to the press daily, and even worse he just makes up #### thinking that no one will fact check him.

He has damaged how the world perceives America. Our allies that go back over 100 years must wonder what is going on in our Country. Remember, Trump lost the popular vote in 2016, and he will lose by a large margin in 2020.

HOPEFULLY YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT DRIVEL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2020, 10:09 AM [ in reply to The problem for Trump is this race is not a close one. ]

Please wipe the remnant of your earlier encounter with the Chinese government off of your chin.

Jul 16, 2020, 12:45 PM [ in reply to The problem for Trump is this race is not a close one. ]

If you are a betting man, you must be very poor.

Re: Trump has lowered the bar so much I’ll take a guy who can close an umbrellap

Jul 15, 2020, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Trump has lowered the bar so much I’ll take a guy who can close an umbrellap ]

Well, that’s not “Dementia Joe”! Just ask the 120 million dead people from COVID already.

Re: Trump has lowered the bar so much I’ll take a guy who can close an umbrellap

Jul 15, 2020, 5:01 PM [ in reply to Trump has lowered the bar so much I’ll take a guy who can close an umbrellap ]

https://www.tigernet.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/1-2002339-27501169-237368/BFA0A10E-5575-4C20-9DAF-3541E1520C37.jpeg

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I thought Covid was already gone...I haven't heard anyone

Jul 15, 2020, 2:04 PM

from the administration mention it in months.

Will be a little late for that.***

Jul 15, 2020, 5:31 PM

Jul 16, 2020, 8:08 AM

I think neither choice is ideal. I would however pay to watch a debate between Trump and Biden. That would be political WWF. Would be very entertaining. Its amazing these are the best two candidates in America? I'll give a slight edge to Trump just because of the economy and the fact that Joe Biden couldn't find his way out of a closet.

Strange times we are living in.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Jul 16, 2020, 10:20 AM

Agreed. Not a fan of Trumps style or personality, and certainly wouldn't want my daughter to marry him, but the alternative is not an option in my eyes. The left has gone so overboard in the wrong direction. Hopefully the pendulum settles down in future election cycles, but I think rewarding the current outlook and platform of the Democrat party is an extremely dangerous proposition. The Kennedy’s and even Clintons of the world have long been purged from the dem ranks, and what is left would make Che Guevara proud..

Jul 16, 2020, 12:27 PM

That's how bad Trump is perceived in America at the moment as a whole. There is a decent chance he loses. That should tell you was a mess his image is. Biden should have no chance.

According to 95% of the news...

Jul 16, 2020, 12:23 PM

we'll all be dead before the end of Aug.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably. A Biden administration would listen to the

Jul 16, 2020, 12:25 PM

experts including Fauci

So yeah. Cases will probably go down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

#Landfill - RA'd***

Jul 16, 2020, 12:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic