Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Bama (and to be fair Clemson) both get back & play each other in CFP in 2020..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,435

If Bama (and to be fair Clemson) both get back & play each other in CFP in 2020..

Feb 1, 2019, 10:33 AM

i would suppose that game would be a grudge game for them, as last two were for each team it would seem, and we are 1-1 in those Get Back contest.

Saying, would be quite a game if both teams showed up 100% well & ready to play ball.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Bama (and to be fair Clemson) both get back & play each other in CFP in 2020..

Feb 1, 2019, 10:38 AM

Alabama showed up well and ready to play ball this year.

Don't buy into their nonsense narrative. Clemson is a better football team in numerous ways, and that is why Alabama got thumped.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Bama (and to be fair Clemson) both get back & play each other in CFP in 2020..

Feb 1, 2019, 10:52 AM

It all starts with depth. Clemson was able to substitute early in the game and Bama couldn't. With Bama's losses on the O-line and Defense, compared to our losses on the Defense the game should be similar to this past game. Bama losses with no depth could be a real problem for them. Whereas, we were playing 2rd string players in the first quarter of the game and no one really noticed. A lot of those were sophomores or freshman. players like Nolan Turner, Xavier Thomas and Nyles Pinckney. The Depth next year may be hurting but I expect Dabo to have them all ready by season's end. With the way he plays backups. The average of over 72 players playing in games while the rest of the playoff teams average in the mid 50's our depth will once again show through come playoff time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 11:46 AM

What happened to all those five stars sitting on the bench who could start for most any team?Dont tell me they don’t coach them up.I suppose they just sit on the bench and wait for the starter to graduate or go early to the nfl before they receive any formal training.I call bs on that. We have figured out they they are no better than us just overhyped by the sec baloney etc

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It doesn't matter if they have their heads in the clouds...

Feb 1, 2019, 11:37 AM

or their hands in the dirt. Clemson is a better program than Alabama. Perspective makes no difference as long as one examines the facts. Hype makes no difference, ESPiN never won a football game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ Splendid Statement!

Feb 1, 2019, 11:56 AM

ESPiN never won a football game!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,435
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic