Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'd trade the wins this weekend for a football win........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,858

I'd trade the wins this weekend for a football win........

May 14, 2017, 6:59 PM

You guys are in every game. It's just a matter of a few more athletes and gaining some confidence. Love being in a conference with you all. Best of luck the rest of the way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope.***

May 14, 2017, 7:06 PM

I bet you would. You and your pizza stadium,

May 14, 2017, 7:16 PM

adulterous coach, SEC-reject player grabbing, non-tradition having, embarrass the ACC during bowl season team.

Oh and that Mexican trailer trash font on the back of the jerseys is terrible.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: I bet you would. You and your pizza stadium,

May 14, 2017, 7:55 PM

Wow that seems harsh for someone who just said good luck. Why you going at the guy like that?

Re: I bet you would. You and your pizza stadium,

May 14, 2017, 7:57 PM [ in reply to I bet you would. You and your pizza stadium, ]

Come on TD, I know you are better than that. The OP came correct on our board, and unlike the chickens, we don't need to hate on everyone.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

facts =/= hate***

May 14, 2017, 8:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: facts =/= hate***

May 15, 2017, 10:34 AM

Does sports make your heart pump?

Re: I'd trade the wins this weekend for a football win........

May 14, 2017, 7:45 PM

I'm glad you're happy to negotiate wins and losses.

As for me, I want to win in everything.

May 14, 2017, 8:32 PM

You got that right. No matter what it is, get the W .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2017, 7:56 PM

I in turn would not want to sacrifice any of those football wins, as it is my priority. As for my fellow TNET posters, let's be good hosts, especially with LV, as most of us have had great experiences at their place for games.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2017, 8:38 PM

Sorry about some of the ppl on here! Very respectful of you don't know why they wanna jump on you bc your a UL fan! Went to all three games very close series even tho it was a sweep the games were very competitive and Yall looked very talented and the Tigers do too just didn't make the plays we needed. Preciate your view on our team being very good but a little young didn't have to say that. So glad to have y'all in the conference too and we will remember this come football season haha good luck rest of way except if you play us I always pull for the ACC. But Tigers first all day Go Tigers!!

May 14, 2017, 11:24 PM

I don't blame you, if it was reversed, I'd trade you all the games in any other sport for football, too. You guys are just better than we are in baseball right now, that much is obvious. The football games lately have all been close as well. Looking forward to the trip up there in September, I have a good friend in the area. If you haven't been to Clemson for a football game you should try to come down in 2018.

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

May 15, 2017, 8:26 AM

No way! Sorry but football win was critical to our NC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2017, 10:33 AM

In spite of the shade that got thrown on the football rivalry by - really - both sides, the truth of the matter it that most Louisville fans consider the tailgating and trip to Clemson for the football games a virtual highlight of being in this conference. I am talking about graciousness at your end, a beautiful location - you know, the slice of Paradise type thing, lol. The uber whiney back and forth is simply venting by passionate fans. And even still - it takes competitiveness for even that to happen.

Personally, I am all baseball, lol. I would not trade this weekend for anything rational. As far as I am concerned, Pinder is the best ball player we have played against all season. The middle of your lineup is a gruesome thing for opponents.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,858
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic