Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coach For A Day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 989

Coach For A Day

Mar 15, 2016, 8:34 AM

If you were head football coach for a day what changes would you like to see made?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd fire myself and reinstate Dabo***

Mar 15, 2016, 8:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I'd fire myself and reinstate Dabo***

Mar 15, 2016, 8:37 AM

Lol yeah not that Dabo needs any help just thought it would make for some interesting conversation.

Since I'm being pressed for an answer here, couple things

Mar 15, 2016, 8:58 AM

I'd do as coach for one day:

1. Start the day by meeting with D-Rad to convince him to fire Batson and Brownell
2. I'd hold a press conference to act shocked that two great people like Batson and Brownell were fired. During the press conference I would let the world know what a jerk Crump is
3. I'd call up CM Shack and have him come in to meet with a business and economics professor in hopes he might learn some things about both
4. Eat lunch in the office while watching the big TV in there. It would probably be some fresh salmon flown in from a connection I have in Alaska
5. After lunch I'd fix special teams
6. Afternoon nap
7. I'd hold the 2016 cheerleader tryouts one on one interviews
8. Meet with some boosters and get some of those hundred dollar handshakes and make sure they've got the bagman set up for our 2017 recruiting class
9. Have dinner catered in my office
10. Stop by the IPTAY office to secure the seats of my choosing for the rest of my life using my power as head coach
11. Stop by drad's office to collect my paycheck
12. Head home to enjoy the Woodfords

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

or you could just provide the link to back up your claims***

Mar 15, 2016, 1:31 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

couple of things i noticed

Mar 15, 2016, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Since I'm being pressed for an answer here, couple things ]

1. better carve out more time for CM Shack... due to deflection protocol

2. the fresh salmon, as in right out of the water, would be in late July, early August... but worth the wait

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he made a statement he couldn't back up so he started

Mar 15, 2016, 1:37 PM

asking questions and I deflected....ooooooh that's rich as rich as my 7th mention in an hour

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd sit in Dabos chair, kick my feet up on the table and

Mar 15, 2016, 8:40 AM

smoke some big fat cigars all day

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would have defeated Alabama...

Mar 15, 2016, 8:46 AM

and the team would have carried me off the field on their shoulders to the chants of "Francis, Francis, Francis"...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Would take the 2nd team as a unit and give them 5-6 plays

Mar 24, 2024, 7:59 PM

with variations and use them in certain situations. Their offense would look entirely different. Maybe one possession a game or maybe not used at all.

Re: Coach For A Day

Mar 15, 2016, 9:15 AM

I would cancel the women's and men's basketball programs, and replace them with Elephant training. OOOPS, you said coach for a day, and not President didn't you!!!

Mar 15, 2016, 9:18 AM

Step 1. Hold a press conference and retire, activating my multi-million $ buyout.

Step 2. Call my boss and let him know I won't be coming in to work today........on second thought, forget it, I ain't callin'.

Step 3. Pay off my mortgage

Step 4. Drop a million in the kids college fund.

Step 5. Walk out to my driveway, smash my cellphone into dust........I'm no longer available.

Mar 15, 2016, 9:58 AM

Point for #5, I am going to do that just for fun. I'll tell people to T mail me if they need to comminicate with me.

Chrome Orange Helmets for a day!

Mar 15, 2016, 10:52 AM

Just kidding, no flamethrowers please.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd use my clout to get Brownlee fired

Mar 15, 2016, 1:38 PM

Than I'd move Ray Ray to CB and sacrifice a live animal to Venables. hth.

Replies: 14
| visibility 989
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic