Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Inventory Slowly Going Up on Stubhub
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,368

Inventory Slowly Going Up on Stubhub

Jan 4, 2017, 11:24 AM

Tickets are starting to be added to the market.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Inventory Slowly Going Up on Stubhub

Jan 4, 2017, 11:27 AM

Inventory went from 825-900 in the past 10 minutes.

and that price is creeping back down to $900***

Jan 4, 2017, 11:27 AM

Re: Inventory Slowly Going Up on Stubhub

Jan 4, 2017, 11:29 AM

Those cheaper tickets are hitting the market and getting bought up fast.

Where do you see total available tix?

Jan 4, 2017, 11:35 AM

Nm

StubHub app for phone***

Jan 4, 2017, 11:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where do you see total available tix?

Jan 4, 2017, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Where do you see total available tix? ]

The event is shown on the main page of Stubhub online if you put in Tampa, Fl as your location. It says how many tickets are available on the main page

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IPTAY peeps selling seats that should have gone to other

Jan 4, 2017, 11:54 AM

IPTAY peeps that needed them. Sad.

Re: IPTAY peeps selling seats that should have gone to other

Jan 4, 2017, 12:06 PM

"IPTAY peeps" don't have their tickets yet, so there aren't many "IPTAY peeps" selling at this point.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They know their seat assignments and will have print at home

Jan 4, 2017, 12:10 PM

tomorrow. Look at the map and see where the seats are...smack in the middle of IPTAY sections.

forgot the link

Jan 4, 2017, 12:12 PM

https://www.stubhub.com/college-football-playoff-tickets-2017-college-football-playoff-championship-tampa-raymond-james-stadium-1-9-2017/event/9594858/?mapto=false&mbox=1&rS=0&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&qtyddab=true&dUpg=false&sort=price+asc

Re: They know their seat assignments and will have print at home

Jan 4, 2017, 12:18 PM [ in reply to They know their seat assignments and will have print at home ]

i just went to stub hub and there are hardly any seats for sale in the Clemson IPTAY allotment. That may change tomorrow. As much as I would like to have my tickets now from IPTAY, I dont mind not having them. Look at the Alabama sections (they got there ticket assignments on Monday). All kinds of tickets for sale there. Maybe delaying the distribution of tickets will cut down on IPTAY members being able to sell their tickets for top price. I know its a free market out there, but I don't like it when these prime tickets are sold to the opponent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IPTAY tickets are starting to go up

Jan 4, 2017, 12:35 PM

And so is the supply. We should start seeing the prices getting lower (or at least the ones that are ridiculously high priced should start getting competition forcing them to go lower).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They know their seat assignments and will have print at home

Jan 4, 2017, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: They know their seat assignments and will have print at home ]

^This. There are under 50 tickets for sale in the IPTAY sections. Only like 10 in the lower level. None sideline. As the sideline tickets become more available and drop in price to be competitive, the uppers will be force to drop too.

There are even less though in the Bama section, so I'm not sure what you're looking at there.

IPTAY said they filled all orders, at least partially so

Jan 4, 2017, 12:35 PM [ in reply to IPTAY peeps selling seats that should have gone to other ]

it seems that everyone that met the deadline is getting tickets. I watched my balance drop from $2600 to $2200 to $1800 while they we dishing the tickets out. It was late last night before I was able to see my seats. I assume that as they ran out of the ones I requested they just kept kicking me to the lower lever. Whatever, I did get my 4 as requested.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,368
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic