Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IPTAY dues
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,811

IPTAY dues

Feb 10, 2014, 11:20 AM

Anybody know when you have to have 50% of IPTAY money in? Is it this Friday?

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The 15th...Saturday (no joke)

Feb 10, 2014, 11:27 AM

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope my tax refund comes before then..***

Feb 10, 2014, 11:28 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This weekend is the deadline .............

Feb 10, 2014, 11:37 AM

for 50% of your payment. We are hoping for 15,500 members and 21 million dollars in 2014. To keep your present standing with regards to tickets you need to get your payment in by the 15th. Clemson athletics depends greatly on IPTAY contributions and your generosity is appreciated by all the fine young men and women who receive a quality education at Clemson....GO TIGERS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Put it on a credit card! #MURICA!***

Feb 10, 2014, 11:38 AM [ in reply to I hope my tax refund comes before then..*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Haven't had one in 10 years! Live within my means!

Feb 10, 2014, 12:18 PM

...but I do have a debit card.
Signed,
Slave to the Grind

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've honestly never understood that.

Feb 10, 2014, 12:22 PM

Get a credit card and use it just as you use your debit card...and you get the added protection from Visa/MasterCard/AMEX/Discover all provide above and beyond any bank. Not to mention the rewards involved with a credit card. Not to mention that if there is a fraudulent charge on your credit card, it is easily removeable and they don't take your money, where if you have a fraudulent charge on your debit card, it is your money taken and you have to fight the bank to get it back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Plus all credit cards give you free stuff, like

Feb 10, 2014, 12:26 PM

cash back, frequent flier miles, Marriott rewards, etc. What's more American than that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

What's in YOUR wallet?***

Feb 10, 2014, 12:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

cheese

Feb 10, 2014, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Plus all credit cards give you free stuff, like ]

american cheese; it's in the name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Steak knives?***

Feb 10, 2014, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Plus all credit cards give you free stuff, like ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I've honestly never understood that.

Feb 10, 2014, 12:30 PM [ in reply to I've honestly never understood that. ]

absolutely agree! NO DEBIT card for me.. also one credit card that I only keep so I will have some up-to-date credit history IF I need it...have had the card since 1977

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Using that credit card is like Adam biting that apple.***

Feb 10, 2014, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Haven't had one in 10 years! Live within my means! ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IPTAY dues

Feb 10, 2014, 12:26 PM

or Sat... time tp go ahead and pay up!! the women`s sports need the $$$$...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IPTAY dues

Feb 10, 2014, 1:47 PM

I have been a donor for years. My husband, and NC State grad doesn't participate for obvious reasons. Therefore, I do it the easy way. I give IPTAY permission to take out my donation monthly so I never had a huge amount taken out at any one time. Whenever it is time to purchase tickets, THAT's when I have to dig deep to pay. I have friends who do it other ways, but the way I do it, it doesn't hurt me. You may wish to give it a try.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,811
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic