»
Topic: IPTAY Donations
Replies: 13   Last Post: Sep 9, 2016 8:14 PM by: Harley®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 13  

IPTAY Donations

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 4:49 PM

Does anyone else feel like IPTAY really couldn't care any less about its donors? Is it just that they have so many people that want tickets that they don't care about responding when you have a question or request because they know someone will just take your place next year?

I won't say where I am in the donation spectrum because I don't think it matters. I have left multiple messages about increasing my donation level with no response or even a return e-mail. What gives?

Is this just me or does everyone else experience this as well? What will Clemson do when they have a few off years and they start to lose donors? This is extremely frustrating.

They're a little busy right now

[2]
Posted: Sep 9, 2016 4:57 PM

Dabo paid them in singles, that takes a while to count

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That'll teach IPTAY to question his game winning decisions.

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 5:00 PM

Let this stand as a lesson to them, they know whom they be, all.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I thought he paid them in twos

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 5:03 PM

with paw stamps on them. Because of tradition, not because of the other thing.

military_donation.jpg

Your local rep or IPTAY Admin? I've never had an issue.***

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 4:59 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: IPTAY Donations

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 5:01 PM

I donate young alumni, which is basically nothing, and even I get a fairly decent response time to the emails that I send about basic stuff. I have never called them though.

2019 student level member

it's odd considering that you are attempting to pay them

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 5:13 PM

more money...

2019 purple level member

What would it take for you to think they care?

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 5:16 PM

I understand that not getting a message returned is frustrating, but I think IPTAY is short staffed to service 16,500 donors with 12 people. Looking at the full staff list, they have 20 people that fall under IPTAY, and eight of those are admins or accountants. I believe there are only 12 actually actively raising money. Even then, take away 3 guys doing major gifts and you only have 9 servicing the annual fund or "regular IPTAY".

Where you fall on the donation spectrum absolutely matters, I don't mean to be heartless or cold but if you want to raise your donation from $160 to 400, they'd be happy for your support and you'd get some better benefits for it, but it's not cost effective to spend much time on that account. Jervey or McFadden level or higher and looking to move up? That'd be at the top of the list to get back to people.

Also consider time of year too, I'm sure they're slammed with parking, ticket, game logistics type stuff, much easier time for things to fall through the cracks.

Check Tmail***

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 5:22 PM

Never had a problem.

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 5:28 PM

I donate online, and the several times I've needed to speak with someone I've gotten through.

2019 orange level member

WL

Re: It's probably just you.

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 5:56 PM

I've been in for 30 years & never had a problem. I've never called them. Everything is on the web &/or in the printouts they send you. The only flap that has come up for me was that my tickets for the Orange Bowl this past year were mailed to a boy up in MD. He promptly over-nighted them to me. He went beyond the call of duty as most Tiger fans would probably do. I noticed that Clemson replaced the person responsible for getting the tickets out. Maybe there were other snafus for that game. If you want to increase your donation level, just do it. They can't tell you ahead of time what rank you will have if you go up to a new level. They have to wait until all donations are in.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

In my experience, email response is bad...pick up the phone and call.***

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 6:50 PM

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 7:30 PM

47 years in IPTAY. My experience is the customer service has gotten much worse over the last three years. Sometimes I believe the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. It's been somewhat disappointing recently. And they have slowed down everything. I think they need more help in the office.

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 8:14 PM

I have always gotten good, personal service and I not a big money giver at all. I've had some odd situations through the years and a phone call has always resulted in good service.

I've been a donor for 40 years and while I have never given a lot, I've always felt valued.
Give them a call. Tell'em your story. Be patient and polite. Good luck.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Replies: 13  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: I have the following tickets for the Wake Forest game. Venmo, ApplePay, Cash App, Zelle and PayPal f...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1088 people have read this post