Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Props to iptay
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Props to iptay

Feb 12, 2019, 10:13 AM

Actually gave a legit flag this year

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

The flags they gave out are top notch!!!***

Feb 12, 2019, 10:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Re: Props to iptay

Feb 12, 2019, 10:16 AM

When did they give out flags? Are you referring to the ones on the stadium seats?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are giving 2x3ish flags this year

Feb 12, 2019, 10:20 AM

When you renew your dues. It is an actual flag you can fly. Usually they give out iptay tiger rags.. which like you say you can get almost the same thing at the game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

2 inches x 3 inches? That's a small flag.

Feb 12, 2019, 10:36 AM

What's the pole? A pencil?

Snowflake Basher........Out

Car antenna***

Feb 12, 2019, 11:58 AM

It's for your geico gecko***

Feb 12, 2019, 10:22 PM [ in reply to 2 inches x 3 inches? That's a small flag. ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's on the flag? We need details! :)***

Feb 12, 2019, 10:38 AM [ in reply to They are giving 2x3ish flags this year ]

Here ya go

Feb 12, 2019, 7:04 PM

Feb 12, 2019, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Props to iptay ]

They are 2' x 3' and kinda nice, butI really don't want to fly an I P T A Y flag.

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Feb 12, 2019, 10:58 AM

You like those scholarship players Right?

I am not anti-IPTAY,

Feb 13, 2019, 6:47 PM

I am a LIFE donor. Just don't see why I would raise an I P T A Y flag. I live in Atlanta and it scares the locals

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

I'm going to put mine in my man cave next to

Feb 12, 2019, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Props to iptay ]

My collection of 100 yr old burbon.

Who keeps bourbon for 100 years ?

Feb 12, 2019, 8:49 PM

Doesn't last that long anywhere I have been.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The spanish..

Feb 13, 2019, 1:04 PM

Found some jugs on the bottom of the gulf during my last fishing trip to key west.

Found a bunch of jugs of Busch light also but I drank all those during the NC game.

IPTAY***

Feb 12, 2019, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Props to iptay ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Re: IPTAY***

Feb 12, 2019, 1:09 PM

Would not have an athletic program without IPTAY. Everyone should join so y’all will have some skin in the game. I am a Rep and ask fans all the time to join but get no response, but they all go online to buy championship tickets. SMH????

I put Tnet down as my iptay rep every year***

Feb 12, 2019, 2:57 PM

Re: I put Tnet down as my iptay rep every year***

Feb 12, 2019, 3:46 PM

That’s ok as long as you are a member. I suspect that you are not! I don’t know of an Iptay rep who does this for the recognition.Clemson is the winner... not me.

Feb 12, 2019, 3:47 PM

Or triplet

And tnet

Feb 12, 2019, 7:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I put Tnet down as my iptay rep every year*** ]

Cause it gets at least 1 iptay rep point..

Win win all around

Feb 12, 2019, 7:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I put Tnet down as my iptay rep every year*** ]

Who are the IPTAY reps in Berkeley County?

Tnet

Feb 12, 2019, 7:06 PM

You don't need a rep when you got the net

Feb 12, 2019, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Re: IPTAY*** ]

what are the chances of getting the $800 per seat tickets if you donate that much?

Thanks.

100%

Feb 13, 2019, 9:42 AM

Thru stubhub..

Zero percent thru iptay.

There are people donating for $800 seats sitting in $150 seats in top deck north.

Re: 100%

Feb 13, 2019, 12:58 PM

I've been donating since the 2015 season and started out with $1,200 per seat and ended up in $200 seats but I had reserved parking in lot 6. The last 2 years I lowered my donation to $800 per seat and I still have the same $200 seats (TDI Row H). However, my reserved parking spot was moved to lot 10 which is further away from the stadium. For newbies, the amount you donate determines where you park moreover than where you sit.

Feb 13, 2019, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: IPTAY*** ]

The seat equity values are in place more for renewals than for suggested price to attain the tickets.

Right now, you would have to donate 10.5k (Heisman level) to even have a shot at $800/seat equity seats. Even then, you'd likely be in the $600 area, but for 2 tickets or multiple pairs you'd have a shot.

You won't even get lower level tickets for less than the Fike level ($7500), and maybe not even then.

As a new donor, you'll likely have to donate at least at the Tiger Level ($1600), just to get any renewable tickets. If you have some priority points built up, you may be able to get new season tickets at the Orange level ($800), but I wouldn't count on it.

tmail me if you want more info on how the process works.

Message was edited by: CU13®

Feb 12, 2019, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: IPTAY*** ]

Tripled quick question. What happened to or where are the Tiger Cub Club bricks that were outside the IPTAY office?

Feb 12, 2019, 8:49 PM

Triplep

IPTAY has a site on the internets

Feb 13, 2019, 9:28 AM

And they send out constant emails

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic