Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you were a 5* FB Recruit from Mars & didn’t know about Bama or Clemson history But
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

If you were a 5* FB Recruit from Mars & didn’t know about Bama or Clemson history But

Nov 19, 2018, 10:17 AM

sat down with Saban & DaBO separately to interview “them” about their respective programs b/4 choosing one to play for..not knowing anything about their programs or about these two head coaches..

thus you the Martian would want to get a feel for their positiveness, personality traits, body language, use of encouraging words, ability to get along with & to teach others, etc...

as well as learn about these coaches dreams & plans for the future, past & present gridiron success, # of natty trophies, how they would use your talents, interest in you as an entity (not as a human people since from Mars!), etc.

With that scenario described..which head coach (Saban or DaBO) would snag this Martian 5* Recruit?

I think it would be a draw and the Martian would resort to playing for the Mars Candy Company’s Soccer Team!

LoL & know I’m NOT drinking but do have way too much time on my hands due to 75% retirement & a Social Security Check arriving Wednesday!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't recruit any kid from mars

Nov 19, 2018, 10:25 AM

the lower gravity would make him weak. ..or her.

unless he or she was related to a tv personality.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I wouldn't recruit any kid from mars

Nov 19, 2018, 11:27 AM

Mars is a smaller plane, so the gravitational effects on these beings would be greater. Basic High school physics.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you tried but failed.. a plane on Mars would have

Nov 19, 2018, 11:50 AM

to be much larger to carry the same payload as a plane on earth.

but I dunno what that has to do with a Martian who would be far too weak to play the football at clemson.

your need to watch some John Carter instead of John Tucker.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

A martian would choose Saban

Nov 19, 2018, 10:37 AM

Martians have been known to gravitate towards people with limited personalities.

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

This dude could drop a pass anywhere he wants with just a

Nov 19, 2018, 10:40 AM

finger. Maybe that's why they called him Mr. Hand

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And people think there is no long term effect

Nov 19, 2018, 10:46 AM

From alcohol abuse

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Good one “under11par”!

Nov 19, 2018, 10:57 AM

Point while i hold my Sothern Comfort in the other hand! LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sco at 11am.... te salud

Nov 19, 2018, 11:14 AM

https://goo.gl/images/TzP93L

Re: And people think there is no long term effect

Nov 19, 2018, 12:44 PM [ in reply to And people think there is no long term effect ]

I had to give you a TU but the devil made me do it !!! LOL

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mars has never had a 5* recruit. Quit wasting time.***

Nov 19, 2018, 11:33 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only because of the species-ist policies of the NCAA.

Nov 19, 2018, 11:42 AM

As if having four arms is an automatic advantage. IT’S HOW YOU USE THEM, MORONS!

null

This reminds me...I can’t wait to retire.***

Nov 19, 2018, 11:40 AM

null

Otis Sistrunk was from the University of Mars according to

Nov 19, 2018, 12:40 PM

Alex Karas or was it John Madden ?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you were a 5* FB Recruit from Mars & didn’t know about Bama or Clemson history But

Nov 19, 2018, 12:41 PM

no, gravity is much different on mars and I do not think you can make an apples to apples comparison here. They would weigh far too much on earth to be competitive anymore.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can you imagine dexter running the ball on mars?

Nov 19, 2018, 12:47 PM

he'd run though those martians like.....well ..I guess like he runs though every1 here.

With such a large head,

Nov 19, 2018, 12:49 PM

the Martian would be disqualified for targeting each game. ??

Re: If you were a 5* FB Recruit from Mars & didn’t know about Bama or Clemson history But

Nov 19, 2018, 12:53 PM

LBB --- My mind this week is concentrating on turkey, oyster dressing and what's on the dessert list. Ain't got no time to be studdin bout no dadgum aliens. BUT, if one should, by accident, land in Columbia, you can bet your sweet patootie, he would depart post haste back to Mars.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic