Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our leading rusher is our 4th string TB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Our leading rusher is our 4th string TB

Sep 23, 2017, 8:19 AM

followed by our third string. We are wearing down defenses. We are going to win some games in the 4th quarter this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly,

Sep 23, 2017, 8:23 AM

WE TOO DEEP.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly,

Sep 23, 2017, 8:28 AM

The thing is, our 3rd and 4th running backs are as talented as our first two, so when they DO get a chance, they aren't going to "settle" for 3 yards and a cloud of dust. ETN didn't even play the auburn game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly,

Sep 23, 2017, 9:11 AM

They are at least as talented as our starter and his backup. As this season goes on they will become dependable. Can you imagine what this group will look like next year?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love the talking heads...

Sep 23, 2017, 8:45 AM

like Walt saying Enienne should be #1 and Feaster #2.

The reality is, the game plan is brilliant as is. Defenses are 1) being worn down with Fuller and Choice, while 2) we have the best pass protection early in the game. As the defenders have become accustomed to the speed of our backs, we 3) bring in, not only fresh legs, but faster backs.

Wearing the defenses down, while protecting the QB, only to bring in fresh horses is going to have a significant outcome on some games this year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't mind Feaster being 1st string

Sep 23, 2017, 8:49 AM

Im pretty sold on him, he looks fantastic and he will get better at pass pro with live game experience.

I need to see more of Etienne. He obviously has game-breaking ability, but most of his yardage came on that one run. Is he ready for me or is he still a bit too raw? Can he be consistent? Hopefully he gets some good snaps today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wouldn't mind Feaster being 1st string

Sep 23, 2017, 9:11 AM

Isn't his pass protect suspect though?

He got Bryant sacked in the 3rd q at louisville trying to go low on a blitzing LB

Sep 23, 2017, 9:34 AM

that hurdled him. He just needs more experience and needs to trust that extra weight/strength he put on. He's plenty big enough to take on a LB up high. Gallman did it ~20 lbs lighter.

Re: the I love the talking heads...

Sep 23, 2017, 8:58 AM [ in reply to I love the talking heads... ]

Exactly, the coaches are working a great plan. Each of these players has a special skill set and they are contributing in a way that leads to the most team success. Nobody gonna doubt the coaches in my house!

They talk, coaches coach.

Sep 23, 2017, 9:14 AM

Talking head aren't scrutinized like coaches.

I trust the coaches.***

Sep 23, 2017, 9:05 AM [ in reply to I love the talking heads... ]

Excellent assessment.***

Sep 23, 2017, 9:11 AM [ in reply to I love the talking heads... ]

Re: I love the talking heads...

Sep 23, 2017, 9:27 AM [ in reply to I love the talking heads... ]

I think you're on to something here. I was thinking the same thing last week. I love watching a team having their way in the fourth and there is nothing their opponent can do about it. It says we have superior depth as well as conditioning. I love what I saw last week.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2017, 9:30 AM

Fresh legs! Fresh legs! Fresh legs! Fresh legs!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2017, 11:30 AM

Fresh Legs U

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2017, 10:16 AM [ in reply to I love the talking heads... ]

^^^^^^^ this guy gets it.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our leading rusher is our 4th string TB

Sep 23, 2017, 11:01 AM

Now if we can just figure out how to get him to keep missing the expected holes, we might be talking Heisman for our 4th string RB. :)

Re: Our leading rusher is our 4th string TB

Sep 23, 2017, 11:22 AM

Today, OSU and OU will feed fan/Media gluttony with points. Clemson will reward hard working players with quality experience and hopefully good health for the long hall. If that results in excessive scoring, then we will enjoy it. Which team will most likely be prepared for a playoff run?

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic