Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I would love to hear from some Monte Lee supporters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

I would love to hear from some Monte Lee supporters

Apr 20, 2019, 5:07 PM

right now. Or from some poor deluded fool who thinks Clemson will host a regional.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would love to hear from some Monte Lee supporters

Apr 20, 2019, 5:09 PM

We’re on the verge of losing a home series to DUKE. There is zero excuse to ever lose a baseball series to Duke. Sad turn of events for baseball the last couple weeks. Bring on football

Apr 20, 2019, 5:10 PM

please does that mean hopefully that you will not be watching anymore.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2019, 5:11 PM

Just turned it off after that Byrd strikeout. Watched every pitch of the season until now. Get outta here with your sunshine pumping, this team is not good right now

Apr 20, 2019, 5:13 PM

thank goodness. by by.

Apr 20, 2019, 5:14 PM

Same old crap from you every game when people complain about baseball. Guess you’ll always be content with an average baseball program

Deroberts

Apr 20, 2019, 11:37 PM [ in reply to Re: I would love to hear from some Monte Lee supporters ]

I've always kind of respected you because you have brass opinions. But the baseball team is crapping their pants regularly as of late.

But still you defend them...WHAT GIVES?

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

What does complaining about it on a message board and

Apr 20, 2019, 5:15 PM [ in reply to Re: I would love to hear from some Monte Lee supporters ]

Re: What does complaining about it on a message board and

Apr 20, 2019, 5:17 PM

Isn’t that the point of a message board? Lmao

I come on here for a lot of reasons

Apr 20, 2019, 5:21 PM

Re: I come on here for a lot of reasons

Apr 20, 2019, 5:23 PM

Don’t know who’s going over the line. Haven’t seen it. I like Monte. Love Clemson baseball. Watched every pitch of every game this season. Just hard to watch right now. Ugly baseball and pretty embarrassing to lose to Duke in baseball

Re: I come on here for a lot of reasons

Apr 20, 2019, 5:30 PM

Apr 20, 2019, 5:10 PM

Mid season collapse got to figure out a way out of it. Look Monte will fix it but I’m not sure we host a regional now. Go Tigers

Apr 20, 2019, 5:11 PM

No chance we host a regional and don’t deserve to. Monte is a good coach but this season I’m not sure what the heck has happened. Most talented team we have had in a while and they can’t do the little things right. All you can hope for at this point is to get hot late bc this crappy effort is hard to watch. This is high school level fundamentals or worse right now.

Apr 20, 2019, 5:18 PM

do you goobers even realize we have zero opening day starters in the outfield this weekend. we are struggling mightily but doesnt mean we will continue to slump. we lost 4 and 3 in a row last year and somehow managed to win 47. matt clark didnt pitch today. that hurts. but hey go ahead and throw in the towel. this team needs support, certainly not what they are geting from you guys.

Apr 20, 2019, 5:30 PM

Michael Green was an opening day starter but Bo is a lot better and anybody with a clue can see it

Apr 20, 2019, 7:51 PM

guess you miss the point. we have several guys not playing hence we are having to move people around. guessing teo would have made the play last night. but hey you are the one with the clue.

Apr 20, 2019, 9:00 PM

That play wouldn’t have mattered. No way do we score 8 runs with teo in the lineup. J Greene walked and scored a run and struck out once in 3 at bats instead of 3 in 3 at bats like teo would’ve. Next

Apr 20, 2019, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I would love to hear from some Monte Lee supporters ]

No we’re not having to move anybody around due to injuries.
Michael Green is injured and directly replaced by bo Majikowski.
Meredith is injured and Hall replaces him. When Hall doesn’t play out there it’s because he has to play 2B because monte has done nothing with j Greene and has to bench him. Hence poor play is why we are changing lineups. Byrd is in LF because his defense is so so bad at 3B so James Parker plays some.
AGAIN, changing if lineups to due to poor play. Injuries have not played any part in this. Teo just got injured but we were sucking before that already anyways. So yes I do have a clue and you should learn

Apr 21, 2019, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: I would love to hear from some Monte Lee supporters ]

Crickets. Why do you try to argue with me?

I support Monte

Apr 20, 2019, 5:15 PM

Slumps happen. I have not seen any mistakes made by Monte in this game or other games. Monte didn't balk. Monte didn't miss a throw. Monte has yet to strike out in this game. He is coaching young men. Give him a chance. If you can do a better job, please submit your resume for all to see.

GO TIGERS!!!

I don't support Monte.

Apr 20, 2019, 5:19 PM

If nothing else, I know when to try to bunt when you get the leadoff batter on in an extra innings game.

Re: I don't support Monte.

question, where do you coach. and if you are not why the he!! not. your baseball knowledge is mind blowing.

Re: I don't support Monte.

Apr 20, 2019, 5:35 PM

Should i say... DIAMOND KNOWLEDGE

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody has to coach to know this team

Apr 20, 2019, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't support Monte. ]

Is in trouble the rest of the yr

here***

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2019, 5:28 PM

I mean picking fights with fellow fans isn’t going to help matters but if it helps you lol

Apr 20, 2019, 6:12 PM

Duke lost a lot off a team last year that about made the CWS. They are young and struggled early but are starting to play good baseball. Right now you tip your hat to them because they are a better team.
It’s just a Baseball game and has cost you nothing so just relax.

Apr 20, 2019, 6:51 PM

Baseball is a game of streaks and right now we're in the thick of a bad one. We have 3 new starter pitching besides when Brooksie pitches and our lineup is eat up with true freshmen. Too me when you ask the question "when do you think the young guys will hit a wall" the obvious answer is right now. The bad part is the older guys aren't doing a very good job dragging these youngins up. Nope the youngins are driving the older fellas down. Like I said it's baseball and there is a very good chance these guys get on a little run. They'll have themselves a week off really soon and hopefully they can recharge the batteries.

Injuries, team chemistry, too many hangovers, socializing

Apr 20, 2019, 7:43 PM

with a teammates' girlfriend? There are many causes for average team performance. Bigger picture, how is Lee performing in recruiting top national and regional recruits? It looks like these postings are all conjecture, and my conjecture is eventually the hard ball boys will get it together, even if its next season. Meanwhile, looking forward to summer football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still think Monte's a good coach and a good. Still not

Apr 21, 2019, 12:10 AM

certain if he'll be a great one. Will be determined how he handles the debacles of late.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic