Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Auburn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 627

Auburn

Nov 30, 2013, 10:35 PM

How does Auburn turn it around so quick...They play better competition than we do...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coaching and recruiting

Nov 30, 2013, 10:37 PM

Re: Coaching and recruiting

Dec 6, 2013, 2:54 PM

I have to agree with you. Auburn does a great job in getting fast skill players that MAKE plays. Tahj is not a skill player - he can throw the ball on occasion but most of the time its the receivers that make him look good!

I hope Auburn wins it all!!

I would be careful that you might

Dec 6, 2013, 3:00 PM

lose your credibility early on in your posting career. Getting a juco QB that started out as a CB at UGA is hardly loading up on a bunch of skill players. Their WRs are average and all of their RBs were there last year.

If the UGA DBs that are still there (one of them plays QB for Auburn) weren't so dumb then Auburn would be sitting at home this week after their upset of Bama wishing they wouldn't have lost to a 3 loss LSU team.

Re: I would be careful that you might

Dec 6, 2013, 3:12 PM

You obviously did not watch the AU vs Bama game - he made Tahjik look like a HS QB. He ran the zone read to the T!! I have a degree from both Universities by the way

Dec 6, 2013, 3:15 PM

But you said they get fast skill players that make plays and that is the reason for their turnaround.
I said their WR and RBs are the same and their WR aren't even that good. Their QB is simply another RB. If they face anyone who can stop the run they could be in trouble.
By the way. Being able to run the zone read is more like a high school QB than throwing the ball. Auburn QB can't touch Tajh when it comes to passing ability.

Dec 6, 2013, 3:19 PM

And how many INT's did Tahjik throw against USuc? Bama D Line is three deep that could start at Clemson. Auburn had 300+ yds on the ground - you obviously did not watch the game. Marshall is faster and has a better touch than Tahjik

Dec 6, 2013, 3:21 PM

Marshall being faster and the Auburn stats is the only thing you got right. Bama's d line is not even that good this year and Clemson's is the strength of their team.
You are losing more credibility as you go.

so because he can run one type of better

Dec 6, 2013, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I would be careful that you might ]

that means he makes Tajh look like a HS qb?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

*one type of play better***

Dec 6, 2013, 3:19 PM

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: Coaching and recruiting and a mighty big Horseshoe

Dec 6, 2013, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Coaching and recruiting ]

If we had 1/10th of their good luck to offset our bad mojo we wouldn't have turned the ball over 6 times against the coots.

Sick of the Dabo crap. He didn't turn the ball over and it had nothing to do with coaching. Players screwed up and sometimes the ball just doesn't bounce in your direction - like it is right now for Auburn.

Simple

Dec 6, 2013, 2:57 PM

Their major turnaround was attitude. Chizik had the team quit on him. They had plenty of talent last year. I'm sure you saw it first hand in our game with them.

Re: Auburn

Dec 6, 2013, 3:17 PM

Auburn has recruited very well on the OL and DL the past few years. That was on thing Chizik didn't screw up was recruiting linemen.

I think 3 years ago AUburn had the #1 Oline class. Of course Westerman transferred last year so that is one missing from that class.

So if you can block you can run the ball well and Auburn does that. And they have a very mobile and elusive QB

Auburn was better team than their record indicated last year. I think we had a lot to do with them snowballing downhill after we beat them. Auburn had the talent, they just quit

Replies: 12
| visibility 627
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic