Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Former Governor & Clemson Tiger Grad in Town for the Game...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,205

Former Governor & Clemson Tiger Grad in Town for the Game...

Nov 13, 2017, 4:48 AM

http://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article184290873.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Former Governor & Clemson Tiger Grad in Town for the Game...

Nov 13, 2017, 6:41 AM

https://twitter.com/ClemsonTigerNet/status/929446063643283456

Does she know Marcus Lattimore day is still

Nov 13, 2017, 7:24 AM

Months away?

Get loss haley

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Hope she had a nice time..and leaves..

Nov 13, 2017, 7:39 AM

Not a Haley fan(as a 25 year state employee).

^^^ Why is that Walrus?

Nov 13, 2017, 8:29 AM

B/c she's a Repub or b/c she's a Woman or b/c she's ....?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^ Why is that Walrus?

Nov 13, 2017, 8:52 AM

probably because shes a typical politician

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I worked under ...

Nov 13, 2017, 10:13 AM [ in reply to ^^^ Why is that Walrus? ]

Riley, Campbell, Beasley, Hodges, Sanford, and Haley. She was the worst I worked under, (Beasley the playboy who let others run the office while he enjoyed the benefits of being governor was second). Riley was good for state employees and development(Michelin), but opened the Pandora's Box of Local Option Sales Tax(meant for education, now local pork barrel gift for local governments). Campbell was the "GodFather" with huge powers, but good for the state. Hodges was "Charlie Brown", good intentions but inept. Sanford thought he could bigd-ck everybody because he was from Washington. He was always hypocritical with his abuse of state funds for personal use and telling workers that the state had no money for raises, but giving huge raises to his staff and select friends every year. He also started the practice of replacing (necessary) workers with highly paid visiting consultants who came now and again to muck things up on jobs that they couldn't understand because they weren't there enough to see how they worked. This led to overwork for the ones left, limited time off, no replacements when one was out sick, poorer service to the public (which made them angry with the employees), loss of trained employees(who burned out and left early for retirement or private sector jobs), and terrible morale. Haley! Take the las three things I said about Sanford and multiply them. Add, putting every appointment in her power up for sale to the highest political contributor or buddy, no matter how unqualified or inexperienced. Add using our tax money to travel all over the country to get political contributions. Add selling out the Savannah River to Georgia for political reasons. Add holding a Birthday Party for her husband at the Mansion at huge taxpayer expense that was actually a political fundraiser for her. Oh and you can always throw in that she tried (illegally, ruled by the State Supreme Court) to cut state contributions to employee insurance and the working employees went 0 for any raises under her(not her buddies, they got them). Oh yes, and her appointees at DHEC(after failing at Labor Dept), DSS, and DOT(the ultimate joke, while she is at the GOP convention, complaining about the Fed Government not living within their means, she is QUIETLY borrowing $52 MILLION to keep our DOT from going bankrupt from those same FEDS). no, i don't care whether she is a woman or a Republican, she was a hypocritical crook and a BAD governor.

Re: I worked under ...

Nov 13, 2017, 11:06 AM

Not the time or place for political rants. FOOTBALL, people, FOOTBALL!

null

My apologies..but I was answering...

Nov 13, 2017, 11:39 AM

bill's question and got a little carried away.

Re: I worked under ...

Nov 13, 2017, 2:21 PM [ in reply to I worked under ... ]

And she, apparently, could not teach State employees how to form a paragraph. Too bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually...

Nov 13, 2017, 3:54 PM

I guess she could have hired another consultant at $50 thou a year to come in once every three months to teach us.

And we could all say, "It's a Great Day in South Carolina"! Which really didn't play well for SLED operators when someone was reporting a crime, or DSS social workers when someone was reporting child or spouse abuse or threats from a non-custodial parent, or Tax Commission collectors, requesting payment, or DHEC employees(my favorite) informing people that their "tests had come back positive and they needed to know all their sexual partners for the last three months". It often led to people telling them "what they could do with their'Great Day in South Carolina!'".

Yes we discussed it among ourselves and found it artificial and formulaic instead of just a polite "Hello, how may I help you?" which worked fine.

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,205
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic