Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mark May is an idiot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Mark May is an idiot

Nov 8, 2015, 8:11 PM

..... Not that we didn't already know. "Bama is by far the best team" Also in talking about Oklahoma's nonconference wins he said Tennessee "isn't a bowl team".... They are 5-4 and have North Texas, Mizzou, and Vandy left! That's 8-4! .....So clueless

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not to mention they almost beat Alabama***

Nov 8, 2015, 8:14 PM

Re: Not to mention they almost beat Alabama***

Nov 8, 2015, 8:15 PM

If UcheaT had a FG kicker they would have changed the season for both teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He drew the short straw.

Nov 8, 2015, 8:15 PM

They needed both controversy for entertainment and someone to represent the SEC fans who have the butthurt not having the #1 seed in the Playoffs. MM drew the short straw in the assignment and prep meeting for that show.

It's not Hollywood but they are trying.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..I wonder sometimes if those ESPN guys like Mayes...

Nov 8, 2015, 8:19 PM

..aren't actually "coached" to same stupid/inflammatory things just to get on people's nerves? Of course to some it comes naturally, like Louith Holthz....

Re: ..I wonder sometimes if those ESPN guys like Mayes...

Nov 8, 2015, 8:40 PM

Coached? I think it's more like a superior's directive. Didn't you do what the boss said. These guys are fighting for their lives now days.

Have you noticed the change in faces you see now? Heather and some other half-wit dingleberry were promoted to POC analyst and CFL guest talkers, respectively. Brent was transferred to the SEC Network to defer his huge salary to a place where it could be shared.

You see the same ten or twelve faces on all their programs now and I've read articles written by new names this season.

Nah, their message is as controlled as it ever was.

Re: Mark May is an idiot

Nov 8, 2015, 8:20 PM

It's like Fox News and msnbc - they are there for entertainment and opinion. And I'm certain it's scripted.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Nov 8, 2015, 8:24 PM

Yeah mark May is bill o'reilly or Rachel Maddow... however you wanna look at it

What does he know, he's an ex TE from Pitt Panthers***

Nov 8, 2015, 8:24 PM

Nov 8, 2015, 8:26 PM

He had Baylor winning it all two weeks ago so I would put stock in what he says.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2015, 8:26 PM

Wouldn't.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2015, 8:30 PM

Agree. He said bama lost is a fluke. Guess what, a loss is a loss dip####. Also put notre dame 3 which honestly I'm fine with. But the stupid thing is how do you drop clemson to number 2 and keep the team they beat as number 3??? If bama is so great then where is LSU on his board? Also said nobody in the country can stop Will Fuller. Has he already for got what Mac did to him? He's getting worse than Holtz

TA&M and GA aren't in top 10 cause.... they have 3 loses!***

Nov 8, 2015, 8:38 PM

Nov 8, 2015, 8:40 PM

I caught that too..tn. will go to a bowl

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic