Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
anybody else concerned about App State....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

anybody else concerned about App State....

Jul 7, 2015, 10:31 AM

besides Jack Leggett?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i 'magine nobody, including app state

Jul 7, 2015, 10:37 AM

wants to play us right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Two thing Michigan fears- App State and interviews

Jul 7, 2015, 10:48 AM

I guess the bright side for UM is that they could land Rashan Gary.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder if Drad gave Del Monte the keys to the

Jul 7, 2015, 10:48 AM

panic button?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I wonder if Drad gave Del Monte the keys to the

Jul 7, 2015, 11:16 AM

He tried to, but Monte refused him with this reply. There won't be a reason under my leadership to panic. My team will play loose with the intentions to make this game fun play. There is no reason to panic when you are having fun. Then he says to DRad, Mr.Radakovich, I would like for you to keep this panic button incase there comes a time that you would find it necessary to push the panic button on me, and stop me from having fun playing the game of baseball at Clemson, ""My Dream Job"". Baseball like any other sport is suppose to be fun to play, and it will be under my watch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I certainly am.

Jul 7, 2015, 10:49 AM

Since my money and my child will be going there.

Re: I certainly am.

Jul 7, 2015, 10:51 AM

Money before Child....NICE

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Prior-orities.***

Jul 7, 2015, 10:58 AM

Jul 7, 2015, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Re: I certainly am. ]

Well take away the money and see how things work out with the child. Now take away the child and see how things work out with the money. I keed, I keed...no pun intended.

Jul 7, 2015, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Re: I certainly am. ]

As you perhaps know, I live in the area very near App State. Many of my friends, including my daughter in law, are Mountaineers. After their amazing victory in the "big house" a local artist created a painting celebrating this win. That painting hangs in many, many offices, restaurants, homes etc in this part of the state. I sure don't want to see a depiction of Death Valley every morning as I have breakfast with my buddies! So, the Tigers better be ready for this game ..... for my sake! I believe that they will be at their best. GO TIGERS

Jul 7, 2015, 1:16 PM

This is App. State's season and they
will bring their best shot, but I believe our offense will give them whiplash.
Our defense will be the one to watch to compare to last year's.

Jim Boeheim is concerned their fans will ruin Denny's.***

Jul 7, 2015, 11:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has he found a good restaurant in the ACC? I was really

Jul 7, 2015, 11:48 AM

Worried about that being the deal breaker from that fine institution not joining the ACC. Kept me up at night. poor guy.

Jim Boeheim doesn't need Denny's, he's an

Jul 7, 2015, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Jim Boeheim is concerned their fans will ruin Denny's.*** ]

autotroph.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: anybody else concerned about App State....

Jul 7, 2015, 5:31 PM

Big Blue don't want no more

100% focused on Wyoming

Jul 7, 2015, 5:33 PM

Nothing will break that focus, except maybe winning in the roach pit in November. And maybe our playoff games. IDK.

ApState

Jul 7, 2015, 5:48 PM

returns about all of their starting guys on offense and defense. I susect that they will be the best team in the tarheel state this season. NCSU always worries me....

Re: ApState

Jul 7, 2015, 5:56 PM

We will beat them as bad as we want to.
Davi will call off the horses in the third.
48-17

Dabo***

Jul 7, 2015, 5:57 PM

they were ranked around 50 in the lastest FPI

Jul 7, 2015, 5:49 PM

Football power index. Duke was mid 40s and SC was high 30s to low 40s. Can't remember.

There were a lot of power 5 teams ranked below them.

That being said, I'm not worried about the game, but we will play a few games this year in the ACC who rank lower than App state.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fantastic positioning on our schedule imo. Not a softy

Jul 7, 2015, 5:56 PM

by any means, but i think Michigan showed us what happens if you aren't ready to play against them.

Best Is The Standard

Re: Fantastic positioning on our schedule imo. Not a softy

Jul 7, 2015, 6:25 PM

From a lot of FB in my life time, I have learned that even when you play a team that you are suppose to win against. Don't take them lightly when they bring back most of their starters that are juniors and seniors. If you do, you can wake up the next morning wondering how in the h&ll did they beat us like that at home.

I'm worried about a crank yanker.

Jul 7, 2015, 8:08 PM

Anybody got the touch?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm worried about a crank yanker.

Jul 7, 2015, 8:14 PM

Dabo Swinney is a prepared person , if anything . He needs to slow down on the roads around Clemson ...but other than that he is a well prepared person in all facets as much as I can tell .
We no longer have that to worry about. The App State game comes down to athletic ability and game plan. We should like our chances here .
I say 40-14 Tigers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

REMEMBER THIS? DONT DO THIS

Jul 7, 2015, 9:04 PM

http://www.chatsports.com/michigan-wolverines/a/Former-Michigan-player-Nearly-half-the-team-was-stoned-during-Appalachian-State-loss-614

Best Is The Standard

Re: REMEMBER THIS? DONT DO THIS

Jul 7, 2015, 9:33 PM

App beat Michigan my freshman year there. Crazy crazy day. I ended up getting on the goal post at our own stadium and taking it down. We proceeded to carry it around campus and ended up walking it up a huge hill/mountain and dropping it on the chancellors front lawn. It was an awesome experience.

That said my loyalties lie with Clemson. My parents went there and I have been a fan my entire life.

If we have to worry about this game then we are in trouble this season.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: REMEMBER THIS? DONT DO THIS

Jul 8, 2015, 12:32 AM

Just remember this OK. We the fans do all the talking, and most of us talking are very opinionated. But we have a great coaching staff and highly rated recruited players to do the playing for us. They will be well prepared for anyone we face this season, but you can never rule out a very freakish played game. It happens to the best at times!!!

I am.

Jul 7, 2015, 9:29 PM

I'm very concerned... that the game won't be televised. At least that's what I heard. Time to hit up T-Net for some tix!!!

~JKB

Jul 8, 2015, 2:50 PM

I think it'll be closer than most you guys expect. The 'neers have 20 returning starters from a team that won it's last 6 games and will, in all likelihood, be riding a 7 game winning streak coming into death valley. Not to mention you guys have Louisville 5 days later... trap game?

Jul 8, 2015, 2:51 PM

LOL

Jul 8, 2015, 3:05 PM

Haha, love it. Hope the team is laughing too.

We're DOOMED!***

Jul 8, 2015, 2:56 PM [ in reply to Re: anybody else concerned about App State.... ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I'm

Jul 8, 2015, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: anybody else concerned about App State.... ]

concerned about Wofford, first.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic