Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wonder how mad UGA fan are that Clemson has won 2 NC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

I wonder how mad UGA fan are that Clemson has won 2 NC

Sep 23, 2020, 11:10 AM

with their native sons at QB at Clemson?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder how mad UGA fan are that Clemson has won 2 NC

Sep 23, 2020, 11:16 AM

Could careless...but glad we still live in your heads rent free.

Sep 23, 2020, 11:19 AM

You may care less but the rent comes due in Charlotte next September!

Sep 23, 2020, 11:25 AM

UGA also let another great QB slip way to Ohio state. I think they just want to run the ball and throw on 3rd down. If that is the case then it will be a long time before we see them in the playoffs again.

Sep 23, 2020, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how mad UGA fan are that Clemson has won 2 NC ]

I know you were lurking around the Clemson board. Talk about getting into someone's head. WOW

Irony much ?

Sep 23, 2020, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how mad UGA fan are that Clemson has won 2 NC ]

Will you beat u6c this year ?

Re: Oh the irony.....

Sep 23, 2020, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how mad UGA fan are that Clemson has won 2 NC ]

Nm

Hmmm ... so you "could careless"?

Sep 23, 2020, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how mad UGA fan are that Clemson has won 2 NC ]

Nice misuse of the English language.

1. In your prattle, you probably meant to type, "could care less".
2. If so, then your misuse of the idiom would be incorrect, unless you really do care, even if a little.

I award you -1 points.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Sep 23, 2020, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how mad UGA fan are that Clemson has won 2 NC ]

Says the guy on a Clemson Football bored. When are you supposed to report back to Kirby on what you have learned about the Tigers?

"Could careless" (care less) means you do care.***

Sep 23, 2020, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how mad UGA fan are that Clemson has won 2 NC ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sep 23, 2020, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how mad UGA fan are that Clemson has won 2 NC ]

Examples to help our friendly dawg lurker with his grammar in future posts:

Kirby Smart was careless when trying to trick Nick Saban with a fake punt while Justin Fields mysteriously appeared on the punt team.

Clemson fans could care less that Kirby let his best QB transfer to Ohio State because Clemson beat the Buckeyes anyway and will do so again if OSU makes the CFP this season.

You think you live in our heads

Sep 23, 2020, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how mad UGA fan are that Clemson has won 2 NC ]

But you can actually go and see the trophies that live in our case. Well, YOU have to look through the window. They only let winners inside.

Keep lurking, little puppy from a second-rate school. Come back once you can make the playoffs and win consistently. You know, when you can actually start DOING something with all those recruits. Y'all and LSU, I swear. At least they've won one in the last ten years now.

Btw, want some advice on how to beat South Carolina? Ain't that hard.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We've won 3

Sep 23, 2020, 11:34 AM

Homer Jordan was from Athens

Re: We've won 3

Sep 23, 2020, 12:18 PM

I forgot, ya make that 3 NC with a Georgia native son. WOW no wonder he is lurking our board.

Sep 23, 2020, 11:51 AM

Don't let UGAguy kid you. It eats at them every time they hear it, which is often. I've lived in Georgia for the past 42 years. What's equally painful for them is they can't even poke fun about Clemson's "easy schedule" because their AD is unwilling to resume the "home and home" series Clemson and Georgia enjoyed for years. It was my favorite rivalry for sure. But Uncle Vinny knew the odds of being beaten by Clemson were every bit as great as by any other team in the mighty SEC. So he "withdrew." Being a Clemson Tiger living in Georgia has been a blast. I highly recommend it cause they aren't going to get bragging rights for a long time. Heck, they can't get past the Crimson Tide! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2020, 4:57 PM

It was Clemson's 18-42-4 record vs UGA that scared off the Dawgs. Congratulations on cracking the caper. And by the way, we poke fun at Clemson's easy schedule all the time just like every other fan base of SEC schools, B1G schools, and Big 12 schools.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2020, 5:02 PM

We are laughing all the way to the NC game. We can laugh together.

Sep 23, 2020, 1:18 PM

Last time I went to uga’s board...... never!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Sep 23, 2020, 1:21 PM

Me either but will check on our feathered friends every now and then.

UGA cousins. Yea, they're mad. But they won't tell me that.***

Sep 23, 2020, 1:27 PM

Sep 23, 2020, 4:54 PM

UGA fans are disappointed because their team hasn't won a title in 40 years. How many titles Clemson has and who has taken the snaps is irrelevant to us. Despite what you may like to think, other than competing for some of the same kids, Clemson isn't UGA's rival. Florida's titles, Auburn's title, those make UGA fan mad.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2020, 4:57 PM

Yep, I would go with that if I were a leghumper. Keep sending your best players Clemson's way it making a big difference.

Sep 23, 2020, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how mad UGA fan are that Clemson has won 2 NC ]

Ooglie, we do not care if you are thinking about us. The Coots beat you last year. Your offense is a joke. We will let the lizards take care of you. Plowing your campus flat and making it a hazardous dump would be an improvement.

All three of our National Championships had QB's

Sep 23, 2020, 6:26 PM

from Georgia. Homer Jordan was from Athens Georgia.

Re: All three of our National Championships had QB's

Sep 23, 2020, 10:01 PM

Someone had already pointed that out, I had forgotten about that it was only 30 something years ago. Sorry.

Sep 23, 2020, 9:55 PM

Big mad

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic