Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wonder how Kelly feels
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

I wonder how Kelly feels

Jan 10, 2019, 6:45 PM

Not a dig at him, even though he did quit on the team in the middle of the season. Like jalen hurts he did have the chance to redeem himself (but THANK YOU CHASE BRICE).

I mean you know he was watching the game and transferred to an SEC bottomdweller

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Different Situations

Jan 10, 2019, 6:49 PM

Hurts had a year to play with,which is why he's transferring now. If KB took another snap ,he was locked in.

I might not like how he handled it, leaving without talking to Dabo & telling the News he wasn't given a chance, but I understand him protecting what was his last year of College Football.

You know he knew this team was going to the NCG.

I agree with you on almost all...

Jan 10, 2019, 8:05 PM

of that. I don’t blame him for reading the wall writing and making a move. Kelly B knew that he wouldn’t beat TL out and that his only shot at playing would be in garbage time or due to a TL injury. The way he whined and complained, dishonestly implying that he was treated unfairly when he knew danm well he got every chance he deserved and MORE over the last two seasons... that killed any fuzzy feelings I had for Kelly B.

As if the 2017 CFP wasn’t enough, this immature, selfish response proved beyond any further doubt that he is NOT a champion. We weren’t going to win a CFP with him running the offense.

On a personal level I feel badly for him. I know it was terribly disappointing. I know it hurt. But it happens. Almost all of us have been beaten out for something in our lives. A LOT of athletes have faced what he faced. I felt bad for “Shotgun Willie” Simmons when Charlie beat him out... but I don’t recall Willie whining about it; he handled it like a man.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure he was pulling big time for Clemson...

Jan 10, 2019, 6:50 PM

...had his orange on. Pulling for all his brothers. Thrilled that we killed Bama. Looking forward to being able to help out Mizzou. His only regret was probably the way he handled the whole thing but I believe in redemption. I'll be cheering him on next season.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm sure he was pulling big time for Clemson...

Jan 10, 2019, 7:02 PM

I'm sure he regretted the slap in the face Clemson gave him. Or so he said.
But hoping he has great success at Mizzou and kicks the coots ###.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Me too but...

Jan 10, 2019, 8:07 PM [ in reply to I'm sure he was pulling big time for Clemson... ]

wouldn't it be hilarious if Justin Fields transferred to Mo and won the starting job?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder how Kelly feels

Jan 10, 2019, 7:24 PM

My husband and I surprisingly ran into Kelly Bryant, Tee Higgins, Diondre Overton, Isaiah Simmons and Jordan Galloway at the Nike Outlet in Myrtle Beach after ACC Championship during their break. Kelly Bryant is doing just fine. After I complimented the players on a great year, he jokingly informed me that he is now managing them (those that were with him). He was very approachable and friendly and I could clearly see that those other young men love him. I told Kelly that we enjoyed watching him play and look forward to seeing him play next year. Very fine young man.

Probably learned a WHOLE bunch over the last month.***

Jan 10, 2019, 7:50 PM

Jan 10, 2019, 8:03 PM

I thought this was about Chad Kelly

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 8:12 PM

saddis56 said:

I thought this was about Chad Kelly

POTD right here!

His Alma Mater won the National Championship

Jan 10, 2019, 8:10 PM

he feels really good just like the rest of us

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How is your job at burger king going?***

Jan 10, 2019, 8:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I hope he feels great personally

Jan 10, 2019, 8:35 PM

I hope also he knows and his Clemson critics know: "TL while far more talented than KB by a mile was not as affective as KB was in the Tex A & M game. He in my opinion just like CB - contributed in a major way to this years National Championship! In very specific, critical times when they were called on! Could we have won the game anyway; we won't know that! But, KB performance that game staved off the push TL was making; b/c the coaches recognized his poise when the game was on the line.

Right in the midst mere minutes after beating the so called best team ever in college football and reaching the mountain top again Coach Swinney was about the QB situation and decision to name TL starter. One of the 1st words out the man mouth was, "I love Kelly Bryant"! If he loves the man why don't we all as Clemson fans?
I disagree and would hope he recognizes "the comments he made right after he left were dead wrong"! I didn't like that. But, G.O.I he is a Clemson alum and as much sweat and blood as he left out there at jervey meadows with his brothers.....you know his blood still runs orange!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure KB was thrilled

Jan 10, 2019, 8:45 PM

I thought he could have stayed and just worked out with the team all year, then see what happens / transfer. But the injury to Trevor in the Cuse game would have presented a problem.

Prolly still misses Regis, but she will get over it.

Jan 10, 2019, 9:10 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic