Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wish you Tigernet members, non- members and trolls would back off of Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

I wish you Tigernet members, non- members and trolls would back off of Feaster

Jul 3, 2019, 12:05 PM

In my mind he gave Clemson his best. Who knew ETN would be such an awesome RB. He made some great plays for Clemson.

Weather he stays at Clemson, goes to the coots or VT should not matter. He deserves our support. Either the statement “Once a Tiger always a Tiger” is true or it’s false! You cannot pick and choose who it applies to. Some of you people need to grow up and act like adults and stop hiding behind screen names to belittle someone. T Feaster is just a kid getting way to much advice while trying to make his dreams come true and navigate he way through life.

We should be supporting Feaster and wishing him the best. Not tearing him down. There have been a lot of negative post about him and its really getting monotonous. If you can’t pull for the kid and wish him the best, just keep you negative hurtful comments to yourself.

Good luck to you TF and I am sure most fans wish you the best. I hope your NFL dreams come true. You will always be a Tiger!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wish you Tigernet members, non- members and trolls would back off of Feaster

Jul 3, 2019, 12:08 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should have had to leave once the semester ended in which

Jul 3, 2019, 12:11 PM

he announced his transfer desire.

Fans for him, fans against him, have the right to say how they feel .

Re: Should have had to leave once the semester ended in which

Jul 3, 2019, 12:18 PM

Even if it could possibly come back to hurt Clemson in the future. Do you think SHS HC Chris Miller appreciates the way Feaster departure is working out in such a negative way. Unless you know all of the circumstances about TF and his family most post are unfounded opinions and rumors. Which is what many on Tigernet dislike when it’s related to Dabo, the football program or Clemson overall.

I was taught that if you cannot say something nice about someone just keep it to yourself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s a fair point

Jul 3, 2019, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Should have had to leave once the semester ended in which ]

But I’d argue that disappointment in the decision can be expressed without saying he’s afraid to compete or he’s doing it to spite Clemson. Don’t have to tear down the kid’s character just to get your disapproval across.

Not saying you’re guilty of this MRTTMT but a good many are.

Re: Should have had to leave once the semester ended in which

Jul 3, 2019, 1:54 PM [ in reply to Should have had to leave once the semester ended in which ]

Don't understand why he should have to leave, I thought our intention and belief is that all our athletes are due an education in return for the work they have put in to entertain us. I wish him all the best. I hope he's successful wherever he goes and that includes SC if he decides that's in his best interest.

Re: I wish you Tigernet members, non- members and trolls would back off of Feaster

Jul 3, 2019, 12:32 PM

My question is....what the heck good is All-In if it’s not about passion for Clemson? It doesn’t mean All-In when and if I’m the starter! No, it’s all in, period. This kid was courted like a Roman God, treated like a king and felt anointed as the greatest player ever. Things happen, ETN, injuries among other things and he can’t handle competing. This entire move, is about ego and making a “screw Clemson” statement as loud as he can. I for one, can’t stand kids getting their feelings hurt, posting cryptic text all over twitter immediately following his team’s National Championship. One stating” business is business “ and it not be about ego. As far as “ once a Tiger, always a Tiger” you have to WANT to be a Tiger to be a Tiger! His actions certainly implies he no longer wishes to be a Clemson Tiger. So, to heck with him. I understand I’m in the minority’s on this. However, I worked extremely hard to pay (and I’m still paying)for school and proud of being a Clemson grad. He gets the degree and then runs away from this team, this culture and this university! What part of this says”All-Inn?”

Jul 3, 2019, 1:24 PM

Clemsontigers89 I agree the Feaster could have handle his departure with more class and character. I think he made mistakes that many of us made at that age. When people treat him with disrespect and basically trash him, then we are no better than the coot fans we talk about. You have to keep in mind a lot of people are in his ear giving him bad advice.

I just dislike it when Clemson fans lower themselves to the actions and standards of other fan bases.

Jul 3, 2019, 2:01 PM

I guess on many points you are correct. However, we as Clemson alumni, friends, supporters, whatever capacity that love Clemson really, truly believe in this culture Dabo has created and we hoist our programs equally or greater than most. All-in we are told, is that total buy in that tells everyone playing, coaching and watching that this is where the individual ends and the team begins. To have any young man, exhibit anything but that persona on and off the field hurts. I want these young men to succeed, have the best future they can have on or off the playing field, that I am sure of. However, the thing that bothers some is that to leave this place, this culture is like saying, I no longer want to be a part of this because it’s all about me. Wrong or right, opinions differ but KB and TF, the way they left or will leave stings and since this forum exists so that nameless/faceless posters can voice their true feelings, I’m using it to vent. . I’d imagine if those that are ALL-IN everyday regardless of rosters or egos can move on then so should I.

Jul 3, 2019, 2:24 PM

I agree with you. But because KB and TF made mistakes regarding their departure but we should take the high road. Especially adults regardless of your anger. Social media can have a positive or a negative affect on recruiting. So why give other schools ammunition to use against us.

By supporting KB and TF we are truly showing The Clemson Family spirit. Regardless of weather we agree with them or not. This attitude can only be a positive for Clemson.

Jul 3, 2019, 2:32 PM

Completely agree. I usually do travel the high road and therefore, I will now climb up to meet others who are traveling that high ground. At the very least, the air is cleaner and the view is clearer and nicer. Thanks for your perspective.

Jul 3, 2019, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I wish you Tigernet members, non- members and trolls would back off of Feaster ]

Life is about making good decisions. I'm not giving anyone a break for listening to the wrong person. That is what separates successful people from ones that are not.

Jul 3, 2019, 9:31 PM

We don't have to like his decision, but we are not the ones that have to live with it either. As far as listening to the wrong people, it is all just speculation at this point and time regardless of what side you are on. Personally, I know that a lot of the decisions that I made at his age were much worse than pushing to get my degree so that I could transfer to play football somewhere else while I pursued a graduate degree. I will lose a little respect if he chooses USuC, but I will still hope that he has a standout year while the coots go 0-12.

Thanks for the scolding.***

Jul 3, 2019, 12:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Thanks for the scolding.***

Jul 3, 2019, 1:01 PM

Yep, first time my rump was warmed without being touched

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Spare the rod, spoil the FM...***

Jul 3, 2019, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Thanks for the scolding.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2019, 2:35 PM

I hate to see Feaster leave. I wish he will change his mind and stick with Clemson. He has NFL talent

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2019, 9:03 PM

Whether

Jul 3, 2019, 9:33 PM

I hate to see him leave, and truly hope he goes anywhere besides SC. Will I hate him for it? Of course not. I believe he is a very talented back that could maybe do better in another situation. Being a bell cow somewhere would likely be a good thing for him. But I truly believe there are better options for him than SC. Who really knows, maybe the better teams would have just signed him as a depth guy, rather than a lock for starting. When making this move he has to at least have a strong shot at #1 or what is the point. It is however a business decision at this point if he wants an NFL career, and with the way RB has been devalued over the years, he definitely needs as strong a resume as possible. Look at Snell. Did he go before the 4th? The William's kid from A&M was a 4/5th round as well if I'm not mistaken. I wish him the best wherever he goes, but darn sure hope for his sake it isnt with the barnyard fowl.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Benedict Arnold gave us his best too

Jul 3, 2019, 9:52 PM

until he gave his best against us.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic