Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wish KB nothing but the best, but I have to say I'm
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I wish KB nothing but the best, but I have to say I'm

Sep 25, 2018, 11:38 PM

very disappointed IF (big IF) he has missed two days of practice simply because he can't handle losing the starting gig. With the timing of this, given the new redshirt rules, it sure looks like he is being given the opportunity to look elsewhere, and probably this had been discussed before now. I guess I can't blame him if that's what this is all about, but ... I won't pretend I'm crazy about it either.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I'm with you

Sep 25, 2018, 11:43 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no idea what he and Dabo have discussed, or what he

Sep 25, 2018, 11:51 PM

is thinking, or what may or may not be in play. He may be doing exactly what he needs to do; I think we all owe him the benefit of the doubt. I sure would like to see him stick with his team, however, the one he has led for the past year or two, the teamates who respect and look up to him, and continue to compete here.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I'd really like to see him stay as well

Sep 26, 2018, 12:00 AM

Re: I wish KB nothing but the best, but I have to say I'm

Sep 25, 2018, 11:47 PM

Well that’s exactly what has happened. It is what it is. Anyone who has watched the games knows this is the right decision and Clemson will be just fine

Sep 25, 2018, 11:53 PM

The whole rotation thing was a 4 game audition for the QB job. Predicated on knowing it gives KB a choice if he lost out.

Sep 25, 2018, 11:57 PM

I hope KB is missing practice because he intends to transfer. That would make complete sense to me. If he’s missing practice, however, because he’s hurt about being demoted...sorry, I can’t get on board with that. The change that’s been made is a pretty common thing when it comes to any position, but especially QB. You hardly ever hear of people sitting out practice because they’re too distressed over it. Again, it makes sense if his plan is to transfer...if it's not..well, then he’s making it about himself and he’s been a huge distraction this week.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 12:06 AM

Going from five good QBs to two makes the margin very slim when trying for a Natty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 26, 2018, 12:33 AM

Certainly does and I suspect very few designed QB runs for TL going forward.

Yep.***

Sep 26, 2018, 12:28 AM [ in reply to Re: I wish KB nothing but the best, but I have to say I'm ]

- H. L. Mencken

Sep 26, 2018, 4:46 AM [ in reply to Re: I wish KB nothing but the best, but I have to say I'm ]

You’ve summed it up perfectly. When you meet adversity you don’t just quit. I’m with you on every point you made

Sep 26, 2018, 5:14 AM

If i remember correctly, kb was on the fence about transferring during the spring. This may have finally took him over the edge, losing the starting job.

If i remember correctly, kb was on the fence about transferring during the spring. This may have finally took him over the edge, losing the starting job.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic