Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another expose of Fauci
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 609

Another expose of Fauci

Apr 29, 2020, 11:23 PM

https://youtu.be/kgnBldI7KPY

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amazing how many people attack him.

Apr 29, 2020, 11:30 PM

Like it's all his fault. Trumps just using him as an alter ego. Scapegoat if Trumps right. Backup if he's wrong. Guys being played. He has to have a Fauci in case he's wrong. And yet he's still there. On the payroll. Hasn't been fired yet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, it's love Fauci and hate Trump or...

Apr 30, 2020, 12:53 AM

love Trump and hate Fauci.

I agree with you. This is Trump's team and he is definitely the driving force behind everything done. Good or bad this is all on Trump, imo. Authority, responsibility and accountability go in equal portions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump blew it when handled this like everything else

Apr 30, 2020, 8:07 AM

I care about actions and less about rhetoric. The world is full of effective leaders who are full of crap. The world is also full of bad leaders who are really smart and honest. Elon Musk. Full of crap but he gets stuff done.

I gave Trump the benefit of the doubt. His supporters know he's full of crap. But good leaders lead well and are full of crap to deal with BS. Trump showed no pivot with this though. He's deflecting blame and not being honest or proactive. Not just him blaming Obama, but having Fauci around just shows he's using him to insulate himself as well.

Worst part is in November we have to Choose between Joe Biden (early dementia) or Donald Trump (full of crap). Neither are what we deserve. At least I hope not. Maybe we do though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump blew it when handled this like everything else

Apr 30, 2020, 1:25 PM

You are clueless and blind as Wuhan bat.

Message was edited by: orangecoloredglasses®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Add in health & economic outcomes / results***

Apr 30, 2020, 8:24 AM [ in reply to No, it's love Fauci and hate Trump or... ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, it's love Fauci and hate Trump or...

Apr 30, 2020, 8:53 AM [ in reply to No, it's love Fauci and hate Trump or... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To me, to criticize Dr. Fauci is to criticize the President.

Apr 30, 2020, 9:52 AM [ in reply to No, it's love Fauci and hate Trump or... ]

They are two different sources of the same voice. If Dr. Fauci is doing things poorly, then the President should relieve him of his duties. I and the President agree that Dr. Fauci has performed brilliantly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the only honest way to look at it.

Apr 30, 2020, 1:53 PM

Fauci, Brix and Trump are the team which managed this outbreak. Knowing that they've met every demand from NYC which is the epicenter of this virus on US soil I believe they have done a fair job. I have voiced my opinion on what I would have done differently and believe that Trump and his team have treated this problem less aggressively than I would have.

Trump's actions and inactions which differ from mine appear to be more pleasing to the left. Imo, his mistake was trying to satisfy the unsatisfiable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, it's love Fauci and hate Trump or...

Apr 30, 2020, 1:23 PM [ in reply to No, it's love Fauci and hate Trump or... ]

So, if Trump bypasses Fauci and hand picks his own medical expert as the face and high counsel on this matter the MSM doesn't scream tyrant and fool? No sir, Trump is handling his handlers.

I don't see it that way

Apr 30, 2020, 6:19 AM [ in reply to Amazing how many people attack him. ]

But people treat him like everything he says is gospel. He's been so wrong many times.

No scapegoat, but don't treat him like everything he says is The Word

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't see it that way

Apr 30, 2020, 7:15 AM

Are you talking about Trump or Fauci?

Certainly Trump

What has he said that's wrong?***

Apr 30, 2020, 8:09 AM [ in reply to I don't see it that way ]

I went over this yesterday

Apr 30, 2020, 8:29 AM

Flat out lied on masks. I ain't getting into this again

Mid Feb was still saying, go about your business, eveeythings good. Now I don't bust on him too much for this but if trump is gonna get bashed so should he, for this. But he was totally wrong. But I blame WHO more for this. But he is the disease expert so he doesn't get a pass here

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I went over this yesterday

Apr 30, 2020, 1:32 PM

Sadly Tiggity knows exactly what Fauci, the WHO, and countless partisan commentators trotted out in front of the cameras of the MSM have said in error but he doesn't want to acknowledge or remember it and doesn't want anyone else to either.

Re: I went over this yesterday

Apr 30, 2020, 1:50 PM [ in reply to I went over this yesterday ]

User Logo
xtiger
Ring of Honor [53294]
TigerPulse: 100%
I went over this yesterday [1]
Posted: Apr 30, 2020 8:29 AM

Flat out lied on masks. I ain't getting into this again

Mid Feb was still saying, go about your business, eveeythings good. Now I don't bust on him too much for this but if trump is gonna get bashed so should he, for this. But he was totally wrong. But I blame WHO more for this. But he is the disease expert so he doesn't get a pass here

well, are you going to tell us WHO it is or not.

Re: Amazing how many people attack him.

Apr 30, 2020, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Amazing how many people attack him. ]

You're completely wrong. Trump has has had him and Birx in front of the cameras every day so the American people can see how fraudulent this COVID 19 scare really is. Millions are putting things together.

As far as your amazement about the number of his attackers goes, Fauci had this woman thrown in prison And declared a fugitive from justice because of she dared oppose him. You can find thousands of other medical professionals who are speaking out against this hoax for good reason.

Oh and this video is whackadoodle***

Apr 30, 2020, 6:27 AM

Re: Oh and this video is whackadoodle***

Apr 30, 2020, 1:33 PM

Why is that?

Yay, more attacks on science***

Apr 30, 2020, 11:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yay, more attacks on science***

Apr 30, 2020, 1:34 PM

Is the woman featured not a scientist?

She was

May 3, 2020, 1:28 AM

Decent PhD and publication history. This is all about selling books now to dimwits.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are exactly zero reasons to attack that man.

May 3, 2020, 1:23 PM

And the threats and hate he has been subjected to because he sometimes disagrees with Dear Leader is absurd.

No, I did not watch your dumb video. I already know it's BS.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

"Former AIDS Scientist" Judy Mikovits

May 3, 2020, 3:07 PM

Dr Mikovits is most notable for a later retracted study that claimed chronic fatigue syndrome is contagious and capable of being spread between humans.

Dr Mikovits is also notable for an internet myth that began circulating in 2018 that she had been “thrown in prison for research that led to the discovery that deadly retroviruses have been transmitted to 25 million Americans through human vaccines”.

As internet fact-checker Snopes details, in reality Mikovits was arrested and charged with theft relating to notebooks removed from the chronic fatigue research institute she had recently been terminated from, following an investigation into her alleged manipulation of data.

The notebooks were eventually returned and the charges dismissed.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/censorship/coronavirus-facebook-fact-check-hides-epoch-times-youtube-documentary/news-story/0cc5b6f2c1314e588a43447f9d43f03d

Mikovits is an anti-vaccination activist and has spoken at a number of anti-vaccination events. She has claimed that retroviruses have contaminated 30% of vaccines.

Mikovits has gained attention on social media for promoting her hypotheses about the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic. She does not believe that a vaccine is needed to prevent COVID-19 and claims that the coronavirus was "caused by a bad strain of flu shot that was circulating between 2013 and 2015".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits#Activism

and the other guy

May 3, 2020, 3:30 PM

https://jobquittersunite.com/patrick-bet-david-fraud/

https://www.holysmoke.org/scam/patrick-bet-david/

https://jobquittersunite.com/php-agency-is-a-massive-pyramid-scheme-ill-prove-it/

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/php-financial-services/northridge-california-/php-financial-services-people-helping-people-php-financial-servises-is-another-pyrimid-mar-675328

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/PHP-Agency-pyramid-scheme-Reviews-EI_IE459594.0,10_KH11,25.htm

Replies: 24
| visibility 609
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic