Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I watched a good bit of last season's condensed games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 814

I watched a good bit of last season's condensed games

Oct 22, 2018, 11:36 AM

on Youtube yesterday.

I didn't realize until now how hampered our offense was with KB. Don't get me wrong, he did a pretty good job for us and got us to the playoff, but it was glaring going back and watching now that we have a true passing QB, at how sluggish our O was.

He refused to pull the trigger on numerous occasions when he had an open receiver and he almost always kept the ball on the RPO.

Not saying I'm glad he's gone becauswe he was definitely a dynamic player at times, but I believe 100% that the offense and team in general is better off that he left.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I watched a good bit of last season's condensed games

Oct 22, 2018, 11:42 AM

I mean him no disrespect, but him leaving was best for both. Dabo would have continued to play them both, which would have slowed TL's development. We are in a better spot.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed

Oct 22, 2018, 11:43 AM

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2018, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: I watched a good bit of last season's condensed games ]

It seems to be working out. Staying and no playing sounded nice but was impractical. KB stayed and tried towin the job outright. As it became clearer and clearer TL was gaining he probably knew this was his path to a good nfl audition

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2018, 12:04 PM

I've thought the same thing for months, but I have tried very hard to move on and not criticize KB2 because he gave all he could to CLEMSON. It became very obvious to most after the Bama debacle last year where our O was exposed as being one-dimensional, and our D won most of our games last year. TL is such a radical change as suddenly the O becomes 2-dimensional and opposing defenses simply cannot cover all the weapons that CLEMSON has. I wish the best for KB2, but as far back as his days in HS and watching him in the Shrine Bowl, I have never felt that he could be the QB that our O needed simply because of his lack of consistent passing. Maybe the next team will be geared more towards his style of play. Heck, even UGA could use this guy as he is better than Fields will ever be. At least he makes the short throws pretty darn consistently, and Fields is not even allowed to pass because he is so bad.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 814
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic