Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
San Francisco kicking homeless out of hotels ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

San Francisco kicking homeless out of hotels ...

Sep 28, 2020, 9:35 PM

City ran out of $$$ ...

Moving them into tent cities ...

Didn't see this one coming.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

seems legit

Sep 28, 2020, 9:38 PM

do you have a meme I can share with my aunt on Facebook?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: seems legit

Sep 28, 2020, 9:50 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/amp/S-F-s-hotels-for-the-homeless-program-is-15598897.php

From the article:

“At about $260 a night per room, the city is spending nearly $8,000 per person per month — more than twice the median rent of a one-bedroom apartment in San Francisco.“

$8k...per month...to house a single homeless person.

Over $18M per month for the whole program.

null

So do you have this in meme

Sep 28, 2020, 9:56 PM

format or not? All I see is some long article about stupid libtards trying to help the homeless even at great financial expense. Buncha rubes living in some kinda 3rd world fantasy

here in Charlotte, we kicked homeless out of shelters and

Sep 28, 2020, 10:15 PM

handed them tents. true story. because of the covid dontchaknow.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is good news right?

Sep 28, 2020, 10:15 PM

Sometimes I fall off message because I forget to Watch Fox and Friends, but San Francisco is the one we hate because there is LITERALLY human feces on ALL of the sidewalks?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was just there a year ago

Sep 28, 2020, 10:23 PM

Walked through Tenderloin, one of the weirdest and worst neighborhoods surrounding the main hub of the city. I went and drank a world-class West Coast IPA and had a nice chicken/poblano quesadilla at a little local joint. This random lady let me hit her vape pen. Multiple times and in more ways than one, if you catch my drift. The weather was cool and breezy.

When I walked outside, I immediately stepped in the feces of a homeless man. The worst part? The homeless man was BLACK!!!!!

I'll NEVER got to SanFran again.

Re: I was just there a year ago

Sep 28, 2020, 10:28 PM

Serves you right you drug addict. Let me guess, you stayed in a hotel when you were there?

Some pharma rep from Jersey, lol

Sep 28, 2020, 10:31 PM

She wouldn't let me put my weiner in because she was married but we made out. I actually think that Ernest (the homeless dude) watching is what was the ultimate ####-blawk. It was the greatest love story of all times.

Again, San Franciso is like purgatory

Re: Some pharma rep from Jersey, lol

Sep 28, 2020, 10:34 PM

I used to work in an office in San fran with a shiddy view of a the Bay bridge, surrounded by word class dining, breathtaking scenery, and human feces. I hated it when the LA office would send me up there, I would have to stay in a Hotel every time, fighting off the urge to call a prostitute with a bunch of crack.

I'm getting into this MNF game, but remind me

Sep 28, 2020, 10:38 PM

some other time to tell you about the time I had to fight off a horde of slanteyes (am I allowed to say that? lol) in Chinatown after I accidentally asked for a teppanyaki style dish.

They actually had buckets of feces IN THE RESTAURANTS (the liberals allow it because they're discusting) and thew it at me when I asked for a soy/mirin glaze on my shrimp. OMG, that place is like a 3rd world country.

Re: I'm getting into this MNF game, but remind me

Sep 28, 2020, 10:39 PM

wait, this pharma rep from NJ, it is a dude right? because I think I might know who you are talking about.

wow guys...

Sep 28, 2020, 10:56 PM

I went to San Francisco and absolutely loved it.

It has been a while.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic