Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Mickey Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Sep 14, 2012, 11:02 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions.  To submit a comment or questions please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,
Back in the panic days of some Tiger faithful in the past year , I suggested you and the boisterous faithful be patie

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was in the top deck north

Sep 14, 2012, 4:50 PM

and was in my seat 20 minutes before the game started. I admit I left with five minutes to go. I was baked - burned to a crisp up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was in the top deck north

Sep 15, 2012, 2:22 PM

I also was in top deck North. Some of the girls who were introduced before the game had tickets there. Some of them had to be carried out by the EMT's because of heat. My 26 y-o DIL got so hot she and my wife had to go back under the stands. We left in 3rd Quarter because I was worried my wife was going to have a heat stroke or worse. She almost didn't make it back to the car. I will never come to an early season game again. September home games should be at night just due to the heat factor.

Postgame interviuews

Sep 16, 2012, 8:45 AM

Mickey:
It is very frustrating to have an interview with a coach or a player and you can't hear the interview because of all the other interviews going on in the same space. Coach Venables interview after the Furman game is pretty much a waste.

Can't they do something about that?

John

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic