Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney says Mike Williams is the most complete receiver to come out of Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney says Mike Williams is the most complete receiver to come out of Clemson

Nov 29, 2016, 1:12 PM

Swinney says Mike Williams is the most complete receiver to come out of Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was going to start a thread about M. Williams

Nov 29, 2016, 10:49 PM

about this very thing. Mike Williams in my opinion is that total package. A rare, complete, guy. I mean look at some of the plays he's made. The catch against NCST in (very tight) double coverage with the layout, was one for the ages. The 8-9 yard drag he had the other night where he literally piggy backed a player and fought 2-3.more.to score. The jump ball for his 1st TD against USC jr. Hheck the catch where he broke his neck was incredible and hung on to it. He is going to be a stud in the league.

I think he possess some of the best attributes of the recent string of greats we've had. Of course all of this is conjecture and from my POV.
He is disiplined in his route running like Sammy. He has the body control and hands of DHop, but faster. the height (not quite) of Martavis Bryant. (not as fast straight line as MB) The will to win like our Head Coach the heart of Adam Humphries. He is a good bl9cker down field, not quite as Charone Peake but good. He's a team player, a hard worker and an amazing athlete. M. Williams IMO, has the tools to be as good of a receiver as there is in the NFL. I REALLY hate to lose him. But the man has a very bright future. Great young man.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was going to start a thread about M. Williams

Nov 29, 2016, 10:53 PM

One of my favorites was his catch near the sideline in the Oklahoma game in Orlando where he sort of stopped and dipped just enough to get around a defensive back and then turned 180° and ran 20 yards to the pylon diving in for the score .
Great players make great plays , and MW7 is a great one .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic