Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was at the Jeff Scott presser at USF - I gotta tell ya -
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

I was at the Jeff Scott presser at USF - I gotta tell ya -

Dec 11, 2019, 1:50 PM

I could not have been prouder of our Alma Mater and how it is received by other folks.

When Dabo said he wanted our program to be the standard bearer that all other programs were measured by (during his interview process with us) - NOT "ascend" to the levels of "being like" Alabama, the suckeyes, etc - I witnessed today that we are there.

Clemson Football and our guys are the standard bearers for all other programs.

It was a 45 minute testimony to what is happening at Clemson University.

It was electric & enthusiastic & filled with hope & determination - because of what is going on at Clemson.

The foundation of the press conference, & then some, was us.

Incredible.

G O T I G E R S ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: I was at the Jeff Scott presser at USF - I gotta tell ya -

Dec 11, 2019, 1:53 PM

I could see the players standing at their lockers and leaving a head imprint... Go Bulls!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was ready to do a CLEM in cadance count & crash through

Dec 11, 2019, 1:56 PM

a brick wall for Jeff, too. PUT ME IN COACH - I WANNA BE A BULL ! ! !

They only have an inkling of what they have just done for the Bull's program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Dec 11, 2019, 1:59 PM

I am USF Bulls fan now, as long Coach Scott is there and they aren't playing us for whatever reason.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for being there in Jeff's support . . .

Dec 11, 2019, 2:17 PM

and for reporting back to us!!!

I'm sure you took a picture or two . . . Please share when you get the chance!!!

Hoping you sported our Paw somewhere for him to see!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My fav orange Tiger Paw hat & a Bulls shirt.

Dec 11, 2019, 3:44 PM

No pixs - was just soaking it all in.

Dec 11, 2019, 2:18 PM

Pretty awesome! And great post. I live about 5 minutes from USF and wanted to attend today but just couldn't.

Dec 11, 2019, 6:04 PM

Thank you soooo much for sharing!!!!

Dec 11, 2019, 6:19 PM

I feel like he'll do well there . They can recruit some pretty good guys there , the overlooked kids and the players on that 3 star bubble .
I just know what his model is and if he can get some dudes I could see him building it to that UCF level in the non-P5s

DB23

Dec 11, 2019, 6:36 PM

True. Not to mention USF could be a transfer destination for 4-star guys who get out recruited at bigger schools and want more playing time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah Dug - there's the rub. The Bulls have to get into a

Dec 11, 2019, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Re: I was at the Jeff Scott presser at USF - I gotta tell ya - ]

power 5 . . . . OR . . . . . the landscape of college football has to change entirely - which could very well happen. And it might be sooner rather than later.

Right now, USF can play Wisconsin & the bumblebees, BYU (this years OOC)

and next years is at Texas & Nevada and 2 other terrible schools . . . .

But when Jeff gets them rolling - nobody of size is going to want to play them - so they are stuck.

Gotta get into a Power 5.

Can we replace Wake with them - please ? Or better yet - since Wake is a founding member . . . . how about USF for BC ? ? ? Or Syracuse ? Please ?

Re: With Bama

Dec 11, 2019, 6:56 PM

having assistants poached for years, Clemson assistants are being eyed more each year.

Dec 12, 2019, 12:46 AM

I watched a fair amount of the introduction. I'm a USF alumnus / season ticket holder that now lives in Clemson and roots for the Tigers out of sheer proximity. It is weird to see my two football world's collide like that!

Bulls Nation is extremely excited about CJS and returning to being relevant nationally. Clemson fans as usual have been awesome guests on our message boards.

Joe

Hey Joe - what board has the best interaction / do you use

Dec 12, 2019, 6:34 AM

the most ?

I’d like to join in !!

Re: Hey Joe - what board has the best interaction / do you use

Dec 12, 2019, 6:53 AM

The link?

thebullspen.com/forum/25-usf-south-florida-bulls-athletics/

Signed up this morning under the same handle - thanks !***

Dec 12, 2019, 10:32 AM

Re: Signed up this morning under the same handle - thanks !***

Dec 12, 2019, 4:41 PM

I saw! Ironically I'm mostly lurking there because I know longer have access to the account I used 15 years ago.

Maybe I should sign up under this one ...

Joe

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic