Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was WRONG
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,315

I was WRONG

Oct 15, 2019, 8:58 AM

Last week I got on here and broadcasted my thoughts that the FSU game would be a close affair going into the 4th and even so, we would look considerably better. This was giving credence to the talent FSU recruits and the thought that there was no way a once proud program could lose to it's conference rival like last year 2 years in a row. On Saturday I saw a fired up FSU team take the field. I saw a team with swag on the sidelines that thought they could compete with Clemson, coming off some of their best football of the season. Then our first drive happened. We absolutely hammered them in a way that few teams can to that level of competition. It was our best game and came at a great time. The article posted earlier about flipping the ###### on the rivalry was spot on with FSU. By halftime with the game decided, I started thinking back to my posts last week. I will admit when I was wrong and I was VERY wrong. What a day and what a performance by our student athletes in the face of all the media questions. What an emphatic statement.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was WRONG

Oct 15, 2019, 9:05 AM

I’m not sure your cut out for this bored. . . this type of thinking and attitude may cause a problem around here.

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Might work for some on the P&R bored.....***

Oct 15, 2019, 9:08 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2019, 9:29 AM

Have to admit you’ve done something I’ve never done...been wrong. :).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Oct 15, 2019, 9:30 AM

Great post! +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2019, 9:35 AM

Last time I was "wrong" I got down-voted into oblivion. The angel of death has passed over you.

Consider yourself lucky.

Oct 15, 2019, 12:07 PM

Angel Of Mercy!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2019, 9:38 AM

Agree. I will say players want to come to Clemson to play in a dynamic offense like the one on display Saturday. It’s great to hear Tony Elliott say sometimes we need to dictate to the defense instead of reacting to what they do because we are actually good enough to do that.

Me too...I already ate my crow

Oct 15, 2019, 11:46 AM

#neveragain

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is funny how sometimes a TD is worth more than 7 points.

Oct 15, 2019, 12:02 PM

The first 2 TDs against FSU had already won the game... they were completely broken with how fast it happened.

They reminded me of Miami in 2015.

Oct 15, 2019, 5:04 PM

A lot of jumping around pregame and that was about it.

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,315
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic