Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Senator Hirono just said Kavanaugh has a huge taint.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 707

Senator Hirono just said Kavanaugh has a huge taint.

Oct 7, 2018, 11:24 AM

If that doesn't call for an investigation, I don't know what does.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Here. Watch Reuters try and smooth that over.

Oct 7, 2018, 11:28 AM

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-kavanaugh-hirono/justice-kavanaugh-tainted-by-bruising-battle-democratic-senator-idUSKCN1MH0PS?il=0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want to personally waterboard that woman

Oct 7, 2018, 3:53 PM

With diesel fuel.

https://imgur.com/a/fKEV2JL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I want to personally waterboard that woman

Oct 7, 2018, 7:13 PM

this whole trump phenomenon is really have ill effects on you, when you were little did you see yourself growing up a cranky old man that wanted to cause bodily harm to others?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2018, 10:52 AM

You think I'm the only one that's fed up with you people? You guys stand for NOTHING. Every snippet, every message, every speech etc. from a liberal is consistently devoid of any and all awareness of what's required to build a better country. Your best idea?...."Let's give Northern California to transgenders". Absolutely brilliant.

^^ See CU17, this is what you sound like in reverse ^^***

Oct 8, 2018, 11:02 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^ See CU17, this is what you sound like in reverse ^^***

Oct 8, 2018, 1:30 PM

Considering I've told you before that my shtick is treating Republicans exactly the way they treat others, this is high praise.

eyeroll.gif***

Oct 8, 2018, 2:17 PM

Oct 8, 2018, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: I want to personally waterboard that woman ]

Once again, you have proved Tigerbalm's point. You, sir, are clueless about how badly FoxFakeNews and TheRump have conned you into their upside down world -- where lies are acceptable and people of poor character have become your stars and idols.
You need to get a grip and turn-off the lies that are continually being force-fed down your throat. (I bet you even listen to Russ Lybaugh, that crazy drug addict that should be in jail.)
TheRump and family are criminals. TheRump is not a self-made man -- his father gave him his fortune, while breaking the tax laws. All TheRump has done is go bankrupt 4 times (while screwing hisccontractors out of money he owes them). Or is it really 6 times he has gone bankrupt?
Oh, yeah, TheRump owes money to the Russians for his election; but Putin has the movies of TheRump during the Golden Fountain -- that's the main reason that TheRump is trying to please Putin.
He's a piece of dung; and most people realize he's only in any endeavor to make money for himself. He does love the babbling deplorables.

You can tell she's never surfed.

Oct 8, 2018, 9:13 AM [ in reply to I want to personally waterboard that woman ]

No true surfer would try to ride the wrong side of a swell.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2018, 12:59 PM [ in reply to I want to personally waterboard that woman ]

MemphisCat said:

^^^^ Statements like this is why you're the best argument that I can think of for stricter gun control .

Re: Senator Hirono just said Kavanaugh has a huge taint.

Oct 8, 2018, 4:53 PM

Considering the lack of balls, I would imagine many Republican men suffer from huge taint.

Replies: 11
| visibility 707
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic