Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Florida State Could Contact....... ---
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Florida State Could Contact....... ---

Nov 9, 2019, 3:55 AM

Derrick Brooks or Chris Weinke.

Derrick is a he// of a motivator and I reckon he knows defense.

Chris Weinke was pretty much old enough to be a coach when he played....so he also has experience with offense.

I don't care either way....no matter how you look at it.....I want Clemson decades ahead of Florida State. I don't want them Seminoles within 4 planets of getting another ACC Championship.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Florida State Could Contact....... ---

Nov 9, 2019, 4:13 AM

You may not want them, but the ACC needs them. Why do you think the CFP Poll has two SEC teams in the top 4,and a 1 loss Georgia sitting there at #5?

Re: Florida State Could Contact....... ---

Nov 9, 2019, 4:45 AM

Believe it or not bc everybody has reasons for their own opinion, and it is my opinion that the stronger competition a team plays within their own conference, the stronger and tougher those teams become in their conference. I would love to see it where 5 or 6 teams in the ACC on any Saturday afternoon or Thursday night, could compete and have an even chance to beat any team in any conference. And that would have to mean those 5 or 6 teams could have an even chance of beating us also. I'm not in anyway saying I want to see any team beat us, but at least have an even chance to beat us, bc if it was that way, it would keep those 5 or 6 teams on their toes and keeping them ready and prepared to play anybody in the country, and that makes for better FB on Saturday afternoon and Thursday night!!!

I love it that our Clemson Tiger has a 24 game win streak, and I love that we have won 2 Natty's in three years. But I hate the constant that Clemson don't play anybody, and that is the only reason Clemson can win their conference and be considered for the playoffs, it's bc its easy for Clemson from the ACC, and we need more teams in the ACC that can compete with the best that the SEC or any other conference in the country. And that would make it Easy for the people who does the picking or choosing who's in, and who's out, to pick Clemson without all the Bull Chit!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ AGREE 100%^^^^

Nov 9, 2019, 8:13 AM

GO TIGERS!!

I want the best of both worlds. I want to be decades ahead of FSU

Nov 9, 2019, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Florida State Could Contact....... --- ]

but we also need them in the top 5. I want them to be elite but I never want to lose to them. Love them or hate them Clemson needs them to get their act together down there. We are the only two schools in the conference that really take football seriously.

I kinda want what OU and Texas had in the early 2000s. Two highly ranked teams going at it but OU always seemed to win and would at times blow Texas out. OU owned and I guess still owns that rivalry. I want to own the rivalry over a quality opponent.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I want the best of both worlds. I want to be decades ahead of FSU

Nov 9, 2019, 8:40 AM

Perceived toughness is what these so called experts are voting on.The sec conference has 7 teams with overall winning records.the acc has 8 teams with overall winning records.Who in the sec beats Alabama? No one as of yet.Who in acc beats Clemson, no one yet. Granted this year Georgie is stronger than it’s been as is Auburn and Florida but acc has Wake forest and Virginia.There is very little difference in the two conferences and they both have teams who win on a regular basis and more who lose on a regular basis.If you get beat in the sec by Arkansas,Vanderbilt or old Miss it’s a better loss than if you get beat by Georgia tech or Syracuse.Thats bologna in my book

You want FSU to be the Clemson near the end of BCS

Nov 9, 2019, 8:33 AM

That's is, a pretty decent team that makes for a great ACC runner-up.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic