Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I trust this coaching staff and their recruiting prowess
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,555

I trust this coaching staff and their recruiting prowess

Jul 30, 2017, 6:56 PM

However, we seem to be in a drought here lately and I wonder if maybe we won't even end up with a top 10 class. Regardless, we do have some talent coming in, hated we missed out on several high profile people. The "All-In " cookout was somewhat of a dud.....maybe we have peaked? I hope not. Anyway, I'm old, tired and worrisome so don't attack me too hard! ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I trust this coaching staff and their recruiting prowess

Jul 30, 2017, 6:59 PM

Dont sweat it. Dabo has done far greater with much less.

Jul 30, 2017, 7:05 PM

No need to worry this staff has oirntop hiysbin check we will land majority of top guys we have left , will miss couple but for most part I think we finish strong.

Drought? If you would just take Coach Swinney at his word

Jul 30, 2017, 7:17 PM

He has said over and over again he only has 11 scholarships to give. He's not going to give many more than that, just like he only gave 14 last year.

Jul 30, 2017, 7:19 PM

Oh,I won't attack you too hard.In fact I won't attack you at all.
Instead I'll attack the coaching staff for not not recruiting every five star player in the country,or inviting me to the "All-In" cookout.They just have to do a better job.
Now does that make you feel better?

Jul 30, 2017, 7:38 PM

Thanks Leftie! Yes, I am pizzed, I so wanted an invite to the All In cookout. I guess, me riding around on my "Hoverround" wouldn't have looked too good.....??. Go Tigers!!!

Two of our current commits, the kicker BT Potter, and

Jul 30, 2017, 7:36 PM

Braden Galloway the "tight end" from Seneca HS, who's played one year of organized football and not even at TE mostly, are non-300 players who this staff went all-in on early in what will under any circumstances be a small class come February. The kicker has emerged recently as a #1 PK in some recruiting services. Galloway is a specimen with basketball hands and has legit athleticism.

I just don't worry at all when it comes to the staff and recruiting - the camps, the cookouts, the officials, what have you. They'd love to have some of the names we get exposed to, but I don't have any doubt that they have a deep list in all need areas of kids they would offer and welcome into the program, and keep in stride with their objective - best is the standard.

We're deeper today, throughout, that at any time I can ever remember. Small class coming in 2018 and it will be full of talent and believers.

Go Tigers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, they are supposed to have one heck of a

Jul 30, 2017, 7:53 PM

system in place. I've read articles about google system, most updated, Thad Turnipseed, etc..

So I have to have trust also.

Yep, definitely don't want a surprising hiccup of a

Jul 30, 2017, 7:51 PM

recruiting year when it is expected to be the first true after effect of the national championship. Last year's class was limited in numbers and was excellent but was already in the books by the time we won the natty.

This year's class, almost shockingly, is limited in numbers also, may have other issues than that.

Jul 30, 2017, 7:55 PM

If you trust them why even so however?Dabo needs 8 wins to surpass the 96 wins that Danny achieved so I doubt you should question anything he does.

This staff will never win a national championship***

Jul 30, 2017, 8:43 PM

I liked the word mentioned above...

Jul 30, 2017, 9:24 PM

B E L I V E R S!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,555
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic