Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you trust Trump to give true test results IF he tested
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 636

Do you trust Trump to give true test results IF he tested

Mar 15, 2020, 6:17 AM

positive for corona virus?
I do. not.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s be honest.

Mar 15, 2020, 6:21 AM

In the scope of everything going on, does it really matter?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope it doesn’t. I don’t trust him to tell the truth, but we

Mar 15, 2020, 9:07 AM

shouldn’t have the right to make him reveal the results. That should be confidential to him through HIPPA, and it doesn’t affect us one way or the other.

Y'all are the new birthers. Good grief***

Mar 15, 2020, 10:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Says the guy who said Pelosi was trying to pass abortion

Mar 15, 2020, 12:47 PM

legislation in the coronavirus funding package.

Re: Y'all are the new birthers. Good grief***

Mar 15, 2020, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Y'all are the new birthers. Good grief*** ]

Dude! Did you not know that TheRump wrote his own results after his pre-2016 election physical, that proclaimed him to be in perfect health. (Good grief. Just look at the sloppy, overweight Rump.)
Then, he had his staff raid the doctor's office (illegally) to take all of his files on TheRump and all of those data from the doctor's tests. (He didn't want the doc to release that info, later.)
Would TheRump lie abt a COVID-19 test? If the test result was negative, he wd hv a hard time saying that correctly (since he usually lies about everything).

Now that TheRump has started testing for all visitors to the Whitehouse, it seems it's a sure thing that he has COVID-19.
Pence is likely infected, too; from the Florida trip and/or CPAC. Or from others in the WH that attended both. Washington state was full of undiagnosed COVID-19, at the time, with estimated thousands of asymptomatic cases. (Of course, TheRump proclaimed that the virus was contained just b4 that -- there was no reason for that, other than trying to keep the stock market values higher.)
In 2 weeks, we will know. There is no treatment for COVID-19 once it gets deep into the lungs -- particularly for someone in poor health like TheRump.
Start practicing: "President Pelosi."
(...and whining)

Just did it because everyone freaked out.

Mar 15, 2020, 7:18 AM

If it's negative he can say it's negative. If it's positive he can say it's negative. Either way media moves on to whatever else and lays off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just wow***

Mar 15, 2020, 7:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What? I mean people had a cow, he got tested.

Mar 15, 2020, 9:27 AM

It was negative. Carry on. I think it was most likely negative simply because if it was positive, you would see Trump with limited direct contact with people. Just watch him in the next few days for confirmation. If he's distanced from people, limited movements in public, that's a big hint.

Biggest thing though, is at his age, if he gets it, you'd know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just wow at your suggestion that he's lying.***

Mar 15, 2020, 10:09 AM

Re: Just wow at your suggestion that he's lying.***

Mar 15, 2020, 11:25 AM

Because, you know, Trump never, ever lies?

You are kidding me, right? The dude is up to something like 17,000 proven unfactual statements since he took office. Most politicians spin, but Trump is absolutely pathological, to the point most psychologists agree he doesn't even know what the truth actually is.

50/50... Impossible to tell.***

Mar 15, 2020, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Just wow at your suggestion that he's lying.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I disagree.

Mar 15, 2020, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Just wow at your suggestion that he's lying.*** ]

It appeared to me to be honest and probably how we should view anything. Trust but verify. Much as I like Trump that's how I treat everything coming from DC. You say to yourself 'Yeah, that sounds good, now let's see if it's true.'

While Tig is playing the debbie downer role here he isn't manufacturing fact or lying because he honestly provides his opinion and predictions according to how he views these situations. He isn't an automatic response like me, Felix, Balm or Chuck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what you are saying is you don't trust the doctor***

Mar 15, 2020, 8:54 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He must want to lose the ability to practice.***

Mar 15, 2020, 9:22 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what you are saying is you don't trust the doctor***

Mar 15, 2020, 3:16 PM [ in reply to what you are saying is you don't trust the doctor*** ]

Google how TheRump got his "perfect-health" diagnosis in 2016. (Hint: he wrote it himself. Then had his staff raid the doctor's office, illegally, to remove all of his files and test data.)
Does. Anyone. Still. Trust. TheRump??
NO!
(Wall Street surely doesn't.)

Re: Do you trust Trump to give true test results IF he tested

Mar 15, 2020, 9:13 AM

Yes...only because others know. He is a scumbag. He would lie if he could and if it helped him or made him look better. We all know that down deep. He is forced to be honest.

You just described every politician who ever took office.***

Mar 15, 2020, 11:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I trust God.

Mar 15, 2020, 11:29 AM

Roman 3:4 "God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar;..."

I trust Trump as much as I trust anyone in the media, any new organization or any TV personality whether hollywood or NYC. Our ability to deceive ourselves astounds me.

Re: I trust God.

Mar 15, 2020, 12:04 PM

The TV media I trust the least are:
CNN
FOX
MSNBC

I trust the major networks more so than the cable guys. But even the major tv networks seem to have an agenda.
CNN use to simply REPORT the news (back in the days of Bernard Shaw). But it took a far left turn after Ted Turner sold it.

Re: I trust God.

Mar 15, 2020, 2:50 PM

The TV media I trust the least are:
CNN
FOX
MSNBC

I trust the major networks more so than the cable guys. But even the major tv networks seem to have an agenda.
CNN use to simply REPORT the news (back in the days of Bernard Shaw). But it took a far left turn after Ted Turner sold it.

I'm not crazy about the pundits. I'm not sure at what point it got to be OK to blur the line between opinion commentary and reporting, but I don't like it.

If you're going to report on stuff, you should be utterly dispassionate, facts only...and those facts need to be correct. If you're going to do commentary, like most cable anchors do nowadays, the words NOT JOURNALISM THIS IS OPINION need to be flashing on the screen in screaming red and gold disco lights.

Actual fake news needs to be banned. If somebody persistently fails fact checks, they need to be dubbed political agitators and summarily yanked from the air or kicked off the Internetz.

I agree in essence.

Mar 15, 2020, 3:12 PM

All news should be cold hard fact which include all the cold hard facts and nothing more or less than all the cold hard facts.

If we remove everyone who fails that test the airwaves will go dormant, newspapers will be published without words and the radio will have only music with nothing but love songs.

We are personally responsible to glean through the mess and reject opinion, spot misused and abused statistics and ignore bias where we recognize it.

Replies: 21
| visibility 636
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic