Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Parking - Lot 16
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,283

Parking - Lot 16

Sep 13, 2016, 1:41 PM

Anyone park in Lot 16? Thoughts on this lot? Pros, cons?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Parked there last year. A bit of a hike and Tough on the raining days .

Sep 13, 2016, 1:50 PM

And it is area so first come first serve. You have to get there early to get the better spots. It is grass so a Few cars got stuck nd game. However, it is more open than most spots.

Iptay moved me up to a numbered spot in Brooks now. Less room to tailgate, but it is paved, In the shade, and is numbered so I can show up anytime I want.

Been debating trading my brooks for lot 16. Still on the fence.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Thanks GeeVille

Sep 13, 2016, 2:21 PM

Taking my daughter up for the Pitt game in November. Lot 16 looks like a nice lot, but just debating the walk. Wasn't that bad of a walk from Calhoun Courts to downtown back in my college days but pushing 40 with a 7 yr old in tow is a completely different story.
Trying to find a lot that's easily accessible to downtown and the stadium but won't break the budget.

I toted my 8yr old. You'll have to carry some

Sep 13, 2016, 2:36 PM

On the way back.
Hill near the frats is a killer.

Lot 24 is right at the intersection , across from subway.

Closest you can get to dt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I toted my 8yr old. You'll have to carry some

Sep 13, 2016, 2:58 PM

Would definitely recommend lot 24 or 25 if you can get a pass. Right beside DT, and not a bad walk to the stadium. Can either cut through campus around the soccer field, or walk straight down 93 to Williamson Rd.

Lot 24 and 25 are my favorites

Sep 13, 2016, 3:29 PM

Parked there the last few games I've been up to in recent years. Perfect location in my opinion. Like you said, easy to get downtown and a nice walk to the stadium through campus.
Just happened to see a Lot 16 pass for sale and thought I would get some feedback on that location.

I've never seen a football stabbed in that lot

Sep 13, 2016, 2:22 PM

HTH in advance

Re: Parking - Lot 16

Sep 13, 2016, 2:31 PM

I'm assigned to Lot 16 so I got to check it out last weekend. It is...okay. Easy in and fairly easy out. Mostly flat walk to/from Bowman and downtown. I am not a fan of the gravel and I never could figure out a good way to get into the grass, but it seems to be a quiet lot with lots of room for tailgating. It's close to Hendrix which means I can take my kids for a quick lunch/milkshake before or after the game. I wish it were not so distant from the stadium but the walk wasn't terrible, just long.

I also got to show my boys where I lived in Calhoun Courts; it was the first time I've seen that apartment door since the day I graduated 21 years ago, so that was cool.

Re: Parking - Lot 16

Sep 13, 2016, 3:35 PM

I parked there on Saturday. Was not bad at all. The gravel spaces will go quickly if we hit a rainy spell.
I could not figure out how to park in the grass either. I could have asked one of the attendants I guess but arrived at 11 AM so there were plenty of gravel parking spaces. Back into the space when you park. Easy out when leaving. You'll see what I mean.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,283
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic