Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watson staying in the locker room .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

Watson staying in the locker room .

Nov 16, 2014, 9:48 AM

Am I the only one who this pisses off . No reason he couldn't have been back out there supporting our guys . Made me mad vs. The cards he took so long and yesterday he didn't even bother . I been back there, you say I'm coming out you come out period. We got all night to look at it walking on it would make no difference either way at that point .. I'd like to add that some are tough enough to play through the pain and continue on in the game . So I think he should have been sideline capable .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I totally agree...

Nov 16, 2014, 9:51 AM

The drunk tech fans around me made it worse.

"Your band is coming out on the field. Watson is not."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I totally agree...

Nov 16, 2014, 9:57 AM

Classless @$$holes.

Nobody should EVER revel in the injury of anyone, much less an 18 y/o "kid" with hid future on the line.

Heal up DW! COME BACK STRONG! !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

I assume your speaking of the Tech fans...

Nov 16, 2014, 10:04 AM

My wife was getting very nervous because I was openly mocking their stupid comments. That's why I watch at home. I can listen to stupidity and not say anything

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

*you're***

Nov 16, 2014, 10:05 AM

yore?***

Nov 16, 2014, 10:11 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: yore?***

Nov 16, 2014, 10:28 AM

this aint an english class forum - we have a football team that aint getting it done- if you want the spell check forum you will have to pay for the premium subscription

Re: I assume your speaking of the Tech fans...

Nov 16, 2014, 10:25 AM [ in reply to I assume your speaking of the Tech fans... ]

you sound like a badass openly mocking tech fans. RU a badass?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2014, 10:41 AM [ in reply to I assume your speaking of the Tech fans... ]

Yes the Tech fans. Sorry it was not clear

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Nov 16, 2014, 10:44 AM

Did you tell them that their quadratic binomials were showing ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

That's hysterical***

Nov 16, 2014, 10:46 AM

We don't know what the staff told him in the locker room;

Nov 16, 2014, 9:52 AM

however, I'd suggest it would be a big mistake to allow our frustrations over the loss to manifest in DW.

He got hurt trying to do his job. We wish him well and a speedy recovery....I'm certain you do, also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was probably pretty upset...

Nov 16, 2014, 9:54 AM

You guys can complain about absolutely everything!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm upset, get a pair and get out there and support the team

It's not like it was a compound fracture and he was headed to EMORY or GRADY ! Dry your eyes and get the h*** out there .

Re: I'm upset, get a pair and get out there and support the team

Nov 16, 2014, 10:00 AM

Nov 16, 2014, 10:27 AM [ in reply to I'm upset, get a pair and get out there and support the team ]

You must be an idiot or rode "the short bus " to school. Let's just hope he is not done at Clemson.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No not on the short bus or a idiot thanks for your input.***

Nov 16, 2014, 10:32 AM

Nov 16, 2014, 10:50 AM [ in reply to I'm upset, get a pair and get out there and support the team ]

I think you should share your feelings with Deshaun face to face. You need to find a way to get into the locker room because I am sure the anonymity of a message board is annoying you. You're a whiney p*ssy.

Re: He was probably pretty upset...

Nov 16, 2014, 10:24 AM [ in reply to He was probably pretty upset... ]

Just because some Fans have placed him in a God-like aura he is still just a 19 year old kid. He was/is probably devastated over this injury especially after coming back so hard with the finger injury. I would hope our training staff would protect him and keep him in the locker room for his own dignity. This is bigger than a dayum football game, much bigger!

Re: Watson staying in the locker room .

Nov 16, 2014, 9:55 AM

I can see the reason s why he didn't tho. Getting bad news like that with a uncertain future in the sport you love. He might have needed to regain his composure. Just because he wasn't on the sidelines doesn't mean he wasn't supporting the team.

Nov 16, 2014, 9:56 AM

Dabo said he didn't want him to be out there in either his halftime or post-game interview.

The medical staff would not let him come back out. He didn't have a choice. Go find something else to be pi$$ed about, or you can be mad at the medical staff. There are plenty of things to be upset about, but you are really stretching now.

Yea he was probably strapped to a spine board

Nov 16, 2014, 10:00 AM

Stokes basket and all..ready to load in the bus . YOUR RIGHT .

Well, I am right. You don't have to like it.

Nov 16, 2014, 10:02 AM

Now quit being a phucking crybaby about it.

He walked his a** to the bus .

Nov 16, 2014, 10:08 AM

But couldn't to the sideline to support his brothers. He tells Danny I'm going to the sideline he goes back out there period.or he sits there with a ice pack on it .. Oh yea doc... Ice will wrap just as easy as it'll lay .

You are just a dumbarse...

Nov 16, 2014, 10:13 AM

I'm sure he could have walked out there, but what part of "the medical staff would not let him" are you not comprehending? Why don't you email Danny Poole and ##### to him about it. It was his decision, not Watson's.

Nov 16, 2014, 10:05 AM

Are you serious or trolling? You are the most disgusting poster Ive seen on here. Watson had an injured knee to what extent we don't know. But you think he should've stood on it ?
Get outta here with your filth.

You ain't been around here long I see .***

Nov 16, 2014, 10:11 AM

Re: You ain't been around here long I see .***

Nov 16, 2014, 10:50 AM

The good thing about having common sense is it doesn't matter how long one has been registered on here to know you are an idiot, wynsvinctiger.lmao

S T F U WynsvINCtrash.

Nov 16, 2014, 11:11 AM [ in reply to You ain't been around here long I see .*** ]

You been here 30 seconds and are a complete moron.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

Nov 16, 2014, 10:06 AM

You're a moron for posting this.

Nov 16, 2014, 10:14 AM

Afther watching yesterdays game all you are mad about is a injured player not standing on the sidelines? Really?
No wonder Dabo and Morris gets away with murder around here.......

Nov 16, 2014, 10:19 AM

No I'm mad as h*** at them. I'm just saying it speaks to the team . How many of our boys you seen come back out wrapped in ice on crutches to the sidelines to support there brothers over the years / decades .

1- It just doesnt matter

Nov 16, 2014, 10:15 AM

2- He probably didnt want to get interviewed and the PR folks probably didnt want it either.

3- It doesnt matter

4- You are ridiculous

Nov 16, 2014, 10:15 AM

With everything you witnessed on that field yesterday.. THIS is what pi$$es you off?? UNBELIEVABLE

Nov 16, 2014, 10:18 AM

You've gotta a multi-million dollar kid who just tore one his greatest assets (lateral ability) for a school paying him no more than a sociology degree and whatever our boosters are affording him. He can take as long as he wants.

Got to be dumbest post of the year. Please tell me you're a

Nov 16, 2014, 10:21 AM

Coot!

Your seats better than mine I guess .***

Nov 16, 2014, 10:22 AM

Nov 16, 2014, 10:21 AM

When did they put in wifi at the Nut house?

Nov 16, 2014, 10:27 AM

just when you think you have read the most idiotic thing ever on this board someone tops it. congrats.

REALLY ?***

Nov 16, 2014, 10:33 AM

Re: REALLY ?***

Nov 16, 2014, 10:51 AM

uh really

I'm sure you as a barely out of high school young man

Nov 16, 2014, 10:41 AM

Who has suffered through two broken bones and a surgery, who has probably been told he has a very serious knee injury which is going to require a year to recover from, would have disobeyed your coaching staff and gone back out onto the field on crutches to sit there and watch our helpless, hapless offense struggle.

Yeah, right.

Just sayin maybe he could have helped Cole .

Nov 16, 2014, 10:49 AM

We will never know the second pick 6 buried us . We needed a score on that drive and we might .. I say might could have made it back in it . You never know what words deshaun could have said that might have helped because he wasn't out there . I'm not making light of the possibility he may be out for a year and I know he will be back at some point. I'm not a uncaring person guys and gals. I just would have liked to see him get off the table and go support our guys who were struggling terribly in his absence.

You guys please stop with the coot , troll BS research my post history if you like its only 500 won't take long .

You have no idea what went on in that locker room

Nov 16, 2014, 10:53 AM

I fear his not coming out could be a sign of a devastating injury. That lack of comments about the injury is concerning. This could be a Marcus Lattimore injury for all we know. DW has been nothing but class since he arrived on campus and has done nothing to deserve anybody second guessing him

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic