Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let’s all sing the Tanner Song
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Let’s all sing the Tanner Song

May 28, 2018, 7:06 PM

Fork you Tanner, you can suck my dork!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let’s all sing the Tanner Song

May 28, 2018, 8:19 PM

Clemson will remember this in November. He apparently is too stupid to realize it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2018, 8:38 PM

And remember again when next spring's baseball season commences. Tanner should have recused himself in the discussion of their in-state rival. Wonder why he didn't send the ##### to play UNC or FSU.
His explanation is rather lame when you have consider the last month of the season for UNC and Clemson. The ACC tournament results alone should concerned the selection committee.
That said-we made it easy for them when we stranded 7 in last 3 innings of the tournament semi-final.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2018, 8:47 PM

Hey I totally agree, burn that sucker at the stake. Incidentally, who is Ray Tanner? Must be hugely important to Clemson athletics!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's the mental midget that leads the band of idiots in

May 28, 2018, 10:51 PM

coot town. HTH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought we already knew going into the

May 29, 2018, 7:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Let’s all sing the Tanner Song ]

semi-finals that if FSU won, they likely would take a top 8 spot and we would not.

Re: I thought we already knew going into the

May 29, 2018, 8:30 AM

Agreed. The problem is not with FSU being a national seed but more of UNC and the explanation given by Tanner and the selection committee. Just win.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Football team will remember and want revenge for our

May 28, 2018, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Let’s all sing the Tanner Song ]

baseball seed?

LOLLERS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2018, 11:30 PM

If you do your homework, you will see that Monte Lee coached as an assistant to Ray Tanner for several years at South Carolina. The two are friends. My blood runs 100% Clemson Orange but I have had the opportunity to hear Tanner speak, and he is a good man with a big heart for those in need. He spoke for a fund raiser for senior citizens in the poorest county in the state and worked with Scott Wingo the next day in a soup kitchen. He did this right after winning the NCAA national title in baseball for South Carolina for the second straight year. His presentation was about what is important in life. In his words, it is fun to win on the field of sports but the real deal is in supporting the community. He told his players that they would get involved or would have to change their zip code as far as where they played college ball. He spoke of the young men his teams took under their wings in Omaha who were fighting cancer. The first one died, and the second made a special effort a few years later when Tanner and his group made it Omaha again to approach them and reintroduce himself to thank them and show them his positive progress against the disease. Tanner got choked up when speaking about each of the them. I am sure this will get hammered by those who are excited by news and the mood, but the truth is that Tanner is not a monster or an idiot. He is not perfect, but if you ever have a chance to see his heart, you will be impressed if you have one.

i don't care***

May 29, 2018, 7:24 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic