Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots at work today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Coots at work today

Jan 6, 2014, 8:05 AM

As expected coots at work said Ohio State had not played anyone this year so we did not really beat anybody.....Went on to say we had not beat anyone in the last 10 years....I said what about beating LSU last year...His response is they were soft. You cannot reason with a coot....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just give 'em some busy work to do.***

Jan 6, 2014, 8:07 AM

You mean some gas to pump?***

Jan 6, 2014, 8:35 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL***

Jan 6, 2014, 9:21 AM

Re: Coots at work today

Jan 6, 2014, 8:08 AM

Just tell them how great their football team is and it's a travesty that they've never won a #### thing!!!

Jan 6, 2014, 8:15 AM

Just tell him what he has been told all his life and understands. Shut tha FK up you Idiot!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2014, 8:09 AM

This logic is so nutty to me too! Over the past three years we have had one common opponent with the coots, and each of those years, we've won and they've lost to them (Auburn, LSU, UGA, respectively) - but, according to them, we don't play anyone and they would go undefeated if they had our schedule. Right, right.

UGay still shuts them up***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU Team

If im not mistaken that same soft LSU team beat them! And so did the Georgia team we beat this year!

Re: LSU Team

Jan 6, 2014, 8:11 AM

we have played 11 top 12 teams in the last 5 years and won 7. we have not beat the coots but that aint a bad stat.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just think what Clemson's reputation would be if we had beat

Jan 6, 2014, 8:13 AM

usc 3 of the last five. IF we had won this year, TOP 5 for sure.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they are delusional, don't listen to them

Jan 6, 2014, 8:13 AM

Whoever clemson beats is automatically over rated, we got lucky, they didn't want to be there, or they haven't played anybody. OSU has lost 2 games in 2 yrs, were a couple of plays away from making it to the NC and they were 286-0 when scoring 35 or more points. Don't listen to them man.

Re: they are delusional, don't listen to them

Exactly, listening to them will make you just as stupid as they are. They are so filled with butt hurt over the years of Clemson dominance over them. They still don't realize that their 5 straight wins over us is b/c Slurrier has made them a little better team than they have been in over a hundred years. With most of them, they still feel they have lost when they win against us. And that is b/c Clemson beats better teams than them the very next game after they have beat us. And we do it in bigger bowl games than they can get into.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2014, 8:18 AM

First one that walked up to me today said "How'd you like the turnover bowl?".

Is that a new menu item at McDonalds***

Jan 6, 2014, 8:27 AM

Just say Tennessee says "hi"***

Jan 6, 2014, 8:19 AM

Stupid is as stupid does.***

Jan 6, 2014, 8:24 AM

Wisconsin is worse than Ohio State in the same Big10. Period***

Jan 6, 2014, 8:25 AM

How many of LSU's defenders went pro that year?! That's a

Jan 6, 2014, 8:30 AM

very stupid comment when half their defense is playing on Sundays now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Sounding stupid never stopped them from flapping their beaks***

Jan 6, 2014, 8:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

LSU only team to beat Auburn this year

...and Auburn won the SEC.

They didn't beat anybody ... including Wisconsin

... or us.

Re: They didn't beat anybody ... including Wisconsin

Jan 6, 2014, 8:50 AM

Exactly, we were a very bad team that day. We turn the ball over right back to them 6 inexcusable times, and 3 of the turn overs were inside a JV high school team field goal range. It was absolutely the worst game we played all year, and nothing they done during that game was the cause of our absolutely poor execution....

I thought my radio was going to explode this morning.....

Jan 6, 2014, 8:40 AM

listening to 560AM in Columbia this morning. OMG the hate spewing out of their mouths is worse than I've ever seen before.

Re: I thought my radio was going to explode this morning.....

Jan 6, 2014, 8:43 AM

107.5 was just as bad!

Jan 6, 2014, 9:13 AM [ in reply to I thought my radio was going to explode this morning..... ]

Please don't say that you didn't expect it. Clemson made their win against us look to be a fluke, and like we wasn't INTERESTED in playing them as they say about the big time teams we beat on a National stage. There were as many coots watching our game as there were Tiger fans. And every one of them were praying for an OSU win. All male coots will be unable to function as a man for weeks b/c they were holding their nuts on us so hard, that they are swollen and so intensely sore, they can't have sexual relation with their man, or dump truck driving WOman....

Jan 6, 2014, 9:15 AM

Fabulous and oh so true!

I have a compilation 10 versions of Rocky Top to loan***

Jan 6, 2014, 9:24 AM

Jan 6, 2014, 9:53 AM

This is where I would say just do your job and take this trash bag out of my can. While you are at it bring me some coffee and a donut. When you are done with that then you can go #### yourself!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic