Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I thoroughly enjoyed that 3-hour Clemson commercial on ABC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,175

I thoroughly enjoyed that 3-hour Clemson commercial on ABC

Apr 26, 2019, 9:43 AM

last night. (With the notable exception of that fake "country signer" with the fake accent going on about the irrelevant Dawgs and about himself).

Fantastic that Dabo, Venables, Bates, McCorvey and Co. set up camp there. Just like the spring game, more airtime for our program and more facetime for our coaches than any other program. Can anyone imagine Saban giving Quinnen Williams a wet-willie?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thoroughly enjoyed that 3-hour Clemson commercial on ABC

Apr 26, 2019, 9:53 AM

I thought the same thing...

People see the Clemson folks having fun all the time...nobody can call it an act...it just never stops.

I was watching like I had family about to be called.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama must have some really talented tutors, because

Apr 26, 2019, 9:54 AM

if Quinnen Williams ain't really as dumb as a box of rocks, he is doing a dayum fine impersonation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea, Our coaches were having fun

Apr 26, 2019, 10:24 AM

and you see a lot of petty people pick on Dabo and company still to act like they've been there before. But thats whats so great (and a reminder to us all), that they just enjoy the moment like it's the greatest thing to ever happen. Maybe I missed it, but you didn't see any other coaches do that.

And on a side note, I'll defend Luke Bryan some bc he gets unfair criticism from all directions (more so bc its the "cool" thing to do - a la Nickleback). He has some songs I'd rather not listen to one second of, but he has many songs that are very good, speak to people and very well written. He has written many himself. I dont think his accent seems fake at all, he grew up in south GA. Maybe people who know him say different but I've seen interviews with his family and his parents speak exactly how you'd envision from south GA speaking. He just likes to have fun and has always seemed like a positive guy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,175
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic