Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think what is being lost in this is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 660

I think what is being lost in this is

Sep 21, 2014, 11:22 AM

that the defense played lights out. Aside from the one big play, on which Alexander was on him like a glove until footing was lost, FSU didn't do much at all. And Winston or no Winston, we had pressure and they didn't have many open receivers throughout the night. Take away stupid mistakes on special teams and offense and we win by 21 points. Add Winston in there and maybe it's closer. Bottom line, we went to Tallahassee and flat out out-played the #1 team in the nation. I was disgusted last night that we beat ourselves but at least we played well enough to be in that position. Watson has emerged and future is bright. Morris has to get over the hump with his playcalling in big situations or he can go ahead and move on. I hope the talent on defense doesn't drop off next year because Watson has what it takes to put us in the thick of it as long as he is he. Until then, I have no doubts that we have a better team than the coots come November. As long as the Chad can get out of his own way, 10-2.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our defense was outstanding.***

Sep 21, 2014, 11:28 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I think what is being lost in this is

Sep 21, 2014, 11:44 AM

I agree with your assessment. I hate reading all the other whiners thoughts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 660
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic