Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deshaun Watson Update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Deshaun Watson Update

Oct 16, 2014, 3:22 PM

I think that ever since Deshaun Watson got hurt,it seems that all the media services are now less enthusiastic about putting out new content. No prophet. TI hasn't put out as many updates and nuggets.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagree

Oct 16, 2014, 4:24 PM

We became irrelevant once our record became 2-2. We not could beat FSU without the rapist. This game in my opinion cost us potentially the trip to the final four especially if and we should win out the rest of the season. This is truly on Dabo and not standing his qb behind center.. I am like most of clemson tiger fans are still fuming over that game we gift wrapped to sleazy HC of fsu. Let's hope most teams ahead of us get two losses ..
I beleive we have the best team in the nation if Cole can function at 70 percent level of DW...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Re: Disagree

Oct 16, 2014, 4:31 PM

Yep we could have had the possibility of being undefeated if he had left Watson in the GA game. Gave it to FSU

I don't see how some folks can stand to watch any more games

Oct 16, 2014, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Disagree ]

Disappointments will only increase for some.

I think we would agree that Clemson still has a...

Oct 16, 2014, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Disagree ]

...problem at running back.

The weakness at running back will never stay hidden for long, despite having a great defense.

After watching the 4Q defensive meltdown in Athens, Clemson with a healthy and mature Watson could not have won that game.

FSU...different matter. The debacle at the goal line will live in infamy with The Puntrooskie.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Re: I think we would agree that Clemson still has a...

Oct 16, 2014, 6:17 PM

You are way off base on the Georgia game. The D gassed out in the 4th quarter due to the inability of the offense to move the ball. You say a "healthy and mature" Waton wouldn't have mattered. How do you figure? Watson would have had a massive impact on that game. He would have been much more mobile in the pocket which would have lead to less sacks. We would have moved the chains and put points on the board in the second half. Our D would be on the sideline resting. I don't care if you have the Seahawks defense, if your offense continues to go 3 and out every drive, the defense will eventually cave. Watson would have made a big difference.

Re: Disagree

Oct 16, 2014, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Disagree ]

Still fuming over a game that was a month ago??? You need meds...I doubt you don't speak for most Tiger fans as you claim.

Well, since God killed Oral Roberts...

Oct 16, 2014, 4:35 PM

because he couldn't raise $4,000,000 DW is stuck with healing naturally like the rest of us. 4 weeks is the soonest I've heard of a bone healing and 6 if he screws around and moves something wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oral Roberts is dead?

Oct 16, 2014, 5:07 PM

I'm way out of the loop!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic