Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think we win big
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,797

I think we win big

Dec 27, 2014, 2:08 AM

I think Knight gets pressured early and often, and so long as Chokelahoma (who has rightfully earned that nickname) doesn't run some of Stoudt's terrible throws back, we beat them handily.

What's the difference between Oklahoma and cereal?
Cereal is good in a bowl.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Marlborocountycapon = tigerfanjack = Clemson_Alumnus

Dec 27, 2014, 2:39 AM

#9 to steveport 35-17 66-42-4

Oklahoma, mainly bob stoops, is known to play very well in

Dec 27, 2014, 2:45 AM

Big/ postseason games. They kicked the ever living ##### out of bama last year if you somehow forgot about that. This is arguably our toughest task of the year and im 100% sure we're capable of winning but our offense cannot be stagnant and we cannot turn the ball over or there will be a can of whip #### opened up late in the 3rd quarter- the end of the game. This is not a team you take lightly or screw around with and half #### it. Ask alabama how underestimating oklahoma went for them last year.

Bama was very overrated last year

Dec 27, 2014, 9:19 AM

They aren't any better this year and are going to get blown out by Ohio State. The SEC is down and has been for 3 years. I don't know why none of you can see this. That is why they have done so terrible against the other power 5 conferences. Everyone forgets that the barely above 500 team from the Big 12, WVU, had to choke on multiple occasions to give Bama the game at the beginning of the year. Chokelahoma has dropped as many big games as they have won under Stoops. Remember when they played USC and got DOMINATED? Remember when they were embarrassed in huge bowls 4 straight years? Remember when they thought they would beat up on TAMU and got destroyed by 4 touchdowns 2 years ago? Believe me. We win BIG.

Which proves our point that the polls the committee and the media are unjustly biased

Dec 27, 2014, 9:30 AM

Right? Lets hear you give a big shout out, Go Tigers!! Can you pull it out coot?

Do what?

Dec 27, 2014, 9:55 AM

I'm confused. Are you trying to imply I'm a coot?

Re: I think we win big

Dec 27, 2014, 6:26 AM

I think we win,but not big.In fact take the under 50.
The team that wins this one scores in the 20's,the loser in the teens.
Frankly,from everything I have read,I don't have much faith in either quarterback.

They were pretty darn good last year in their bowl game***

Dec 27, 2014, 7:39 AM

Dec 27, 2014, 7:48 AM

I agree, I think that we win by at least two touchdowns. I'm not saying that we score a lot of points, but I do believe that all our seniors on defense make their last game a memorable one. Best defensive game of the year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers........Fight Big Cat

Dec 27, 2014, 7:57 AM

Not at all concerned about our defense our offense will have to play a whole lot better with Stoudt at qb. We need to throw deep early because there corners will be sitting on the short and screen passes. Our coordinators will earn their pay in this game.

Dec 27, 2014, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: I think we win big ]

Not at all concerned about our defense our offense will have to play a whole lot better with Stoudt at qb. We need to throw deep early because there corners will be sitting on the short and screen passes. Our coordinators will earn their pay in this game.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,797
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic