Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody else impressed with Derion Kendick?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Anybody else impressed with Derion Kendick?

Apr 14, 2018, 9:40 PM

From a purely athletic standpoint, I thought he looked ready to make an impact. He looks to me like a big play just waiting to happen. Gonna be exciting to watch him over the next few years.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I think we all are

Apr 14, 2018, 9:41 PM

I'm imagining Kendrick, Higgins and Rodgers on the field at the same time in a year or 2. Good luck stopping that..

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think we all are

Apr 14, 2018, 9:47 PM

Don’t forget Justyn Ross. He will be on campus in another month or so.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

An embarrassment of riches***

Apr 14, 2018, 9:52 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you embarrassed?? I'm not embarrassed!!!***

Apr 15, 2018, 12:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes***

Apr 14, 2018, 9:43 PM

I paid close attention

Apr 14, 2018, 9:50 PM

To him on the field today because I asked about him last week and some said he would red shirt. That wasn’t a potential “bohunker”wearing number 10 today. If he works hard this summer he will be something special as a freshman. The speed of the college game is something he will learn quickly.

I don't see any way he doesn't see the field this year.

Apr 14, 2018, 10:09 PM

We've played a lot of freshmen in the past that didn't look as ready as he does.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Anybody else impressed with Derion Kendick?

Apr 14, 2018, 9:51 PM

I'd hate to be an opposing defensive coordinator with all of the play makers we'll have all over the field. It's not like they can key in on one or two guys. It's ridiculous the amount of talent we have.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Big time.

Apr 14, 2018, 9:52 PM

1st impression quick twitch movement impressive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For the first time in a while......

Apr 14, 2018, 10:18 PM

I didn’t hold my breath while a Tiger return player was catching a punt! That has been a problem but we apparently have made a fix!

We got more weapons than the sinaloa cartel.***

Apr 14, 2018, 11:34 PM

^^ and Billy Boy..

Apr 15, 2018, 12:05 AM

the Coots know it too & are fearing the fist aka PAW!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic