Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope the foozeball team is more disciplined
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,818

I hope the foozeball team is more disciplined

Sep 14, 2020, 8:46 AM

Than the student body.

Expect cases to rise soon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I think thats just apart of the season this year. Players

Sep 14, 2020, 9:01 AM

will be quarantined at some point. Not only a question of "who" but "how many"... The teams that get hit hard will suffer and the teams that are lucky enough to stay out of the fray will be rewarded. Teams located in a big city are going to have a tough time keeping it together.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think thats just apart of the season this year.

Sep 14, 2020, 12:10 PM

You have to go through this season expecting that every player is going to have to sit out at some point. This includes Trevor and Travis. This is the type of season where Dabo's determination to get the backups in the game for meaningful reps will pay huge dividends.

I'm hoping (and expecting) to see our 2nd string QB play several series with the starters this week.

I don't see how they can avoid it

Sep 14, 2020, 2:59 PM

The student body is half #### following facemask/ distance practices.

I watched about 6 games this weekend. Tne coaches and players are also following half #### practices. It is coming.

I hope we can at least get 3 or 4 games in before they shut the whole thing down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I hope the foozeball team is more disciplined

Sep 14, 2020, 9:13 AM

My son just moved into his dorm on Saturday. Of course the cases are going to rise soon. All the students have already been tested once, and they will be tested again shortly for Covid-19 as well as Covid-19 antibodies.
If you continue to test, the numbers will continue to be high. Eventually those numbers will start to decline as more and more have been infected. Luckily for the overwhelming number of students, it won't affect them (except for having to quarantine for 10-14 days in another dorm room).
Personally I think all the testing is pointless at this point.
And I know... I'm part of the problem...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

I moved my daughter in as well. That's what

Sep 14, 2020, 1:02 PM

Prompted the post.

You saw what I saw. We walked around downtown looking for a place to eat and heard multiple students say they were over it.. didn't care.. weren't going to wear masks.

The cases will go up.. eventually it will get to the players. Just no way it can't.

Sep 14, 2020, 12:19 PM

Not 1 student from a college campus in the country has been hospitalized for COVID. Seems to me students and their families are much safer with the kids staying on campus. On and off shutdowns, with kids going home (potentially spreading virus to more vulnerable people), appear to be riskier than essentially quarantining the "non-vulnerable" on campus.

Sep 14, 2020, 12:19 PM

I just read a story about a doctor doing a survey of about 14 college campuses ......11,000 cases of Covid ..... 0 (yes zero) hospitalization.

This is like a different disease for young people. Still no reason for them to take it cavalierly and spread it among the older population.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2020, 3:07 PM

No one can expect 18-22 year olds to accept responsibility for the older population. That is simply not fair to them. When I was their age, I was never expected to wear a mask or wash my hands 100 times per day to keep my parents and grandparents from catching a cold or the flu. As always, it should be up to each individual to take proper precautions to keep from catching this virus. Don't expect others to take care of you.
And believe me, kids today are much more responsible than my generation ever thought about being.

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

I have to agree.

Sep 14, 2020, 3:19 PM

Watching the FSU / GT game it was evident the students were at large done with the masks.

I am old as dirt but I am not expecting anyone to watch out for me. I will take care of
myself.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2020, 9:08 PM

Are you saying sex spreads COVID more than abstinence?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully the FB players have all their classes online

Sep 14, 2020, 9:41 PM

That way they can do their work in their rooms or at Vickery Hall without the interaction with all the other students running around campus without any regard for the health of others. I know all the crazy freshmen & upperclassmen living on campus just moved into the dorms this weekend and things are about to get hazardous on campus. We are paying rent in Clemson & our daughter has all of her classes online...even labs.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,818
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic