Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think one fun trick we could play on NCST is for all Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

I think one fun trick we could play on NCST is for all Tiger

Oct 10, 2018, 8:23 AM

fans to wear a red shirt over our Clemson shirts. Then the NCST players will think their fans really cared and travelled well. But as soon as Clemson scores our first TD, we peel off our red shirts, cheer loudly, and reveal we were actually Clemson fans in disguise. This would really take the wind out of their sails and would probably have a positive effect on our team as well. It would also be fun to see the look on Dave Doeren’s face.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I think one fun trick we could play on NCST is for all Tiger

Oct 10, 2018, 8:32 AM

Maybe we all just need to bring our laptops to the game. And maybe a towel in case NCSU continues to steal ours.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2018, 8:33 AM

BRILLIANT! JUST BRILLIANT!!

I’ll do it if Balm does it....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Seriously, it’s kind of neat to imagine Clemson fans at Wake

Oct 10, 2018, 8:34 AM

wearing a black shirt until kickoff and then taking it off to see Clemson orange shirts.

null

Bring a bar of soap...NC State fans can't stand that stuff

Oct 10, 2018, 8:35 AM

like garlic to a vampire

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Ha ha, if we did that I think we would all get to see

Oct 10, 2018, 8:38 AM

Dave Doeren's "o face"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2018, 8:39 AM

I would like to see all the fans that sit in the West endzone and North lower deck near the visitor tunnel to each bring a package of white shop towels from Home Depot and confetti them down on the NCST players as the accumulate to run out onto the field.

WHOA WHOA WHOA....

Oct 10, 2018, 8:55 AM

I support your enthusiasm but lets not go crazy with white shop towels....we dont want to be confused with little baby infant tiny brother down the way .

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2018, 8:51 AM

fans to wear a red shirt over our Clemson shirts. Then the NCST players will think their fans really cared and travelled well. But as soon as Clemson scores our first TD, we peel off our red shirts, cheer loudly, and reveal we were actually Clemson fans in disguise. This would really take the wind out of their sails and would probably have a positive effect on our team as well. It would also be fun to see the look on Dave Doeren’s face.

That might be interesting in theory, but I do not own a red shirt and I definitely don’t plan to buy one.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can borrow one of mine.***

Oct 10, 2018, 9:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

yea, you go ahead and wear a red shirt

Oct 10, 2018, 9:02 AM

we'll join you :S

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Sounds good.***

Oct 10, 2018, 9:12 AM

Are you not concerned about your eternal soul?

Oct 10, 2018, 9:17 AM

I couldn't wear red to Death Valley, not even as a joke. That's one of the few things I would bet on and I'd bet the farm on this game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2018, 10:58 AM

Screw Calford.

Oct 10, 2018, 11:00 AM

Coots do this every November to reveal their bammer shirts in the 4th quarter of our game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Wake fans were going to try this last week,

Oct 10, 2018, 5:27 PM

But things backfired badly when they were unable to score a touchdown, so they were stuck wearing 2 shirts for the entire game in the sweltering heat, LOL! Poor Wake fans.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic