Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Soccer Update: Photos: Clemson Soccer Nike Uniforms for 2015
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Soccer Update: Photos: Clemson Soccer Nike Uniforms for 2015

Aug 12, 2015, 11:15 AM

Photos: Clemson Soccer Nike Uniforms for 2015

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why are soccer uniforms reffered to as kit?

Aug 12, 2015, 11:25 AM

Sounds dumb. And playing on a pitch sounds dumb too.

But I also think football is a dumb name for our great sport, so they have that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I think "kit" and "pitch" mostly originate from

Aug 12, 2015, 11:31 AM

the fact that soccer has the ghey and it sucks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I think "kit" and "pitch" mostly originate from

Aug 12, 2015, 11:39 AM

WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE HOW SOME OF YOU GOOBERS WOULD DO OUT THERE RUNNING WITH THOSE GHEY GUYS.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think "kit" and "pitch" mostly originate from

Aug 12, 2015, 11:41 AM

WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE WHAT THE ###### YOUR POINT IS, YOU GOOBER.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

goob gone goob...

Aug 12, 2015, 11:45 AM

it's what they do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, that "ghey" sport is also Clemson best in terms of trophies...

Aug 12, 2015, 10:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I think "kit" and "pitch" mostly originate from ]

Moron.

get it right

Aug 13, 2015, 12:48 PM

it's moran!!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

hmm, was more concerned that cu might be the soccer skewl...

Aug 13, 2015, 1:01 PM

not that there's anything wrong with that of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are a soccer school first and foremost.

Aug 13, 2015, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Well, that "ghey" sport is also Clemson best in terms of trophies... ]

People tend to forget that. Especially the rednecks who attach their manhood for loving football and baseball and hating on soccer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: We are a soccer school first and foremost.

Aug 13, 2015, 1:49 PM

uh oh they arent going to like this.

null

they aren't? ok, gimme a sec...

Aug 13, 2015, 1:52 PM

grabbin' the trail mixes.

yes & the $250ish mil planned 4 the football program since...

Aug 13, 2015, 1:51 PM [ in reply to We are a soccer school first and foremost. ]

wait, you said soccer?

haha

cood be short for "first aid kit" when they get an ouchie...

Aug 12, 2015, 11:44 AM [ in reply to I think "kit" and "pitch" mostly originate from ]

you know, a grass stain on their shorts or something?

Re: cood be short for "first aid kit" when they get an ouchie...

Aug 12, 2015, 11:46 AM

Good point, or when one player swings his purse at another player, or when they pull each others' hair, or when their nails come out

or maybe they wood break out the lancome's

Aug 12, 2015, 11:51 AM

make up kit, when the hair and nails are on the line.

girls gone be girls...

Re: or maybe they wood break out the lancome's

Aug 12, 2015, 11:59 AM

ok then, maybe we shood break for commercial

Aug 12, 2015, 12:02 PM

and give those 3 their privates time?

Why don't you two get a room? Or better yet, develop

Aug 12, 2015, 12:06 PM

your own bored.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Why don't you two get a room? Or better yet, develop

Aug 12, 2015, 12:10 PM

you don't tell me what to do and i'm pretty sure i pee'd pretty much e'ry corner of this juan so it's all good.

Re: Why don't you two get a room? Or better yet, develop

Aug 12, 2015, 12:16 PM

can you 'magine all those lil fat kids running 'round

Aug 12, 2015, 12:18 PM

dodging arrows?

that ain't right.

Re: Why are soccer uniforms reffered to as kit?

Aug 12, 2015, 11:43 AM [ in reply to Why are soccer uniforms reffered to as kit? ]

Considering both terms are also used in rugby which preceded american football maybe it is us who sound dumb?

Not to mention soccer was around long before both.

null

Its a european term....

Aug 12, 2015, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Why are soccer uniforms reffered to as kit? ]

and is used interchangeably with the words strip and uniform.

They also refer to socks as "hose" or "stockings" and cleats as "boots".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Strip? Hose?

Aug 12, 2015, 12:10 PM

Whoa now buddy...this is a family site.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Strip? Hose?

Aug 12, 2015, 1:17 PM

its okay I RAd him

null

Re: Its a european term....

Aug 12, 2015, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Its a european term.... ]

In the twitter photo of the away uniform , the PIP of the back of the uniform has a different number than the front of the uniform.
Is that a soccer thing or just a twitterers gaffe?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Why is football a dumb name for what we play?

Aug 13, 2015, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Why are soccer uniforms reffered to as kit? ]

You do realize an American football is approximately 12" long? Or one FOOT right?

Nice...really dig the away kits...those things are sharp***

Aug 12, 2015, 11:26 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neat uniforms. Different. Not sure about the shield emblem.***

Aug 12, 2015, 11:51 AM

null

Re: Neat uniforms. Different. Not sure about the shield emblem.***

Aug 12, 2015, 1:02 PM

I'm not a fan of the purple.

I would like to see Clemson Athletics replace the purple with black and market the stripe more than the paw as well.

I think the stripe promotes Clemson's unique tradition of running down the hill as well as the military heritage.

I also think the addidas logo actually looks like the hill in profile, and I'm not sure how smart it is to buy all of their athletic gear from Nike, when the proceeds go to a competing university. (The University of Oregon)

Ha ha. Whoa.

Aug 12, 2015, 1:21 PM

Sooo, do away with the paw and swap one of our school colors for black?

Got it. Thanks.

null

Re: Neat uniforms. Different. Not sure about the shield emblem.***

Aug 12, 2015, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Neat uniforms. Different. Not sure about the shield emblem.*** ]

this is yet another sad pathetic little chicken fan.

null

shield has two stars

Aug 13, 2015, 6:43 PM [ in reply to Neat uniforms. Different. Not sure about the shield emblem.*** ]

for the two national championships

{from a very casual soccer fan who learned something watching the gals win the World Cup this year :) }

Re: Soccer Update: Photos: Clemson Soccer Nike Uniforms for 2015

Aug 12, 2015, 1:19 PM

Dont like them...

I love our current Unis...

null

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic