Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If NCSU manages to score 55 points tonight against our
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

If NCSU manages to score 55 points tonight against our

Feb 18, 2014, 3:38 PM

defense, do you think KJ will be able to score at least 56? I can't stomach another loss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes

Feb 18, 2014, 3:40 PM

Wait, no

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Crap***

Feb 18, 2014, 3:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You misspelled "carp"***

Feb 18, 2014, 4:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nice flip-flop.***

Feb 18, 2014, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Yes ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Huh? Not sure I follow you***

Feb 18, 2014, 3:54 PM

You don't have to follow, just don't get in the way.

Feb 18, 2014, 3:56 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'm sorry what?

Feb 18, 2014, 3:56 PM

Your beard is distracting me with its awesomeness

I'm not looking for a first mate if that's what's going on

Feb 18, 2014, 3:57 PM

here.

Guys, please don't derail my serious thread. TIA***

Feb 18, 2014, 3:58 PM

What about swabbing

Feb 18, 2014, 4:03 PM [ in reply to I'm not looking for a first mate if that's what's going on ]

your decks?

Hth

Feb 18, 2014, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Huh? Not sure I follow you*** ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15066204

Ahhhhh ok I gotcha, thanks for the link, gwp***

HTH***

Feb 18, 2014, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Huh? Not sure I follow you*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Wow 89, thanks for the even more helpful link***

Feb 18, 2014, 4:37 PM

It's what we pasty nerds do.***

Feb 18, 2014, 4:45 PM

Live long, and prosper***

Feb 18, 2014, 4:48 PM

Likewise***

Feb 18, 2014, 4:53 PM

They will get 55

Feb 18, 2014, 3:50 PM

Warren will likely get 25-30 himself. He is avg like 22 a game. Kid can create his own shot so he shouldnt have too many issues tonight,

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I find it interesting

Feb 18, 2014, 3:54 PM

That you think he will do better than average tonight. Has our defense been giving up above average performances by opposing players?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He doesn't really bleed orange when it comes to bball, fyi

Feb 18, 2014, 4:12 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: They will get 55

Feb 18, 2014, 3:56 PM [ in reply to They will get 55 ]

We need to learn to push the tempo a little on offense and use the fast break to get easy points. If it's not there pull it back out and run your offense. Either way you at least put more pressure on the defense, and create opportunities for guys that are struggling offensively to gain some confidence with easy baskets.

+1 for your first post newb***

Re: +1 for your first post newb***

Feb 18, 2014, 4:01 PM

Thanks, I'm new to chatting on message boards, But I have been following Clemson Sports for more than 20 years now. I think Brownell is a heck of a coach, but I have often wondered why transition offense is not built into his system.

I think it's built in he just doesn't have the guys to

Feb 18, 2014, 4:04 PM

run it very well. Do you trust very many of our players to run a transition offense without quick turnovers?

I don't

Re: I think it's built in he just doesn't have the guys to

Feb 18, 2014, 4:16 PM

I hear what you're saying. But I think Rod Hall does a decent job of protecting the ball, and Roper is athletic enough to run it, if he can protect the ball. Filer makes way too many turnovers in my opinion. The other misconception is that you can only run a break on a forced turnover from pressure defense. You can also run it after made baskets.

Who?***

Feb 18, 2014, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: +1 for your first post newb*** ]

null

I think, with this team

Feb 18, 2014, 4:32 PM [ in reply to Re: +1 for your first post newb*** ]

We are seeing a VERY conservative offense intended not to turn the ball over, and to limit opponents' possessions. Perhaps built into that is the idea of working slower and not playing sloppy

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If your confused

Feb 18, 2014, 4:32 PM

100% of the time, 50% of the time. Your in the right place.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If your[sic] confused"...yup!***

Feb 18, 2014, 4:34 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I think that a lot on here***

Feb 18, 2014, 4:36 PM

Your right, thanks for you're input***

Feb 18, 2014, 5:00 PM [ in reply to If your confused ]

Re: If NCSU manages to score 55 points tonight against our

Feb 18, 2014, 4:46 PM

If KJ does not pass the rock, which I am unbearably expecting him to do at least twice per half, there is a chance that he may have the energy to put up 40-60 shot attempts on his own.

Crossing my fingers.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic