Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think its as simple as S&C...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 817

I think its as simple as S&C...

Nov 25, 2012, 12:04 PM

We recruit with SC every year (most years we do better) but if you look at Clemson's S&C video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXzE-XTESFk

there's a lot of lifting and power but there's bad technique nothing to do with explosiveness or competition

Here's SC's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEpn77u8CZU

I'm sure there's stuff in both videos that aren't showed to with hold secrets but the competitive nature of SC's drills shows abundantly on the field when these teams face off.

We have plenty of talent to beat SC but they continue to just develop them stronger and faster in a shorter time frame.

Time to make a change at this position/coord.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think its as simple as S&C... COINCIDENCE?

Nov 25, 2012, 12:05 PM

No D in your post. Just like our team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly

Nov 25, 2012, 12:35 PM

This is the fourth year they have beat our a$$ in the trenches. That is called "a trend."

Last year when all this crap about S&C was blowing up

Nov 25, 2012, 12:40 PM

here on the Net, I thought the coaches should be the one's to make that decision. If asked for advice now, I'd tell Dabo to fire Batson and fire him quick to give the public impression that he's solving the problem.

AND,,,,,,,like I said on another forum THROW A DB COACH IN THERE ALSO, there's no way every single DB on this team sux.

It's coaching. Period. We have an average OL. We have an OC

Nov 25, 2012, 12:46 PM

that does well vs. weak teams, but lacks the knowledge and experience to adjust versus good defenses at this level. We have an inexperienced, unqualified head coach. And we have a poor defense and poor special teams. Making matters worse, our HC and OC are arrogant and think they can dictate the game despite an OL that is average at best. That leads to them not taking what the defense is giving and works with our QB and OL to help them and stick with what works.

We have plenty of talent, and I strongly believe S&C is part of the problem, but our biggest problem is Dabo. Well, Barker, then Dabo.

Re: I think its as simple as S&C...

Nov 25, 2012, 1:17 PM

it is very very simple. if dabo does not make a change in the s&c program, then he will never beat spurrier. never. spurrier was smart enough to hire a good s&c coach 4 years ago and they have absolutely dominated since. a blind man could see how much more physical they are. they hit harder, and dominate on the line of scrimmage. unless a major change is made, then the streak will grow to 5, 6, 7 in a row - however long spurrier wants to stay. you can call me a coot, ##### and moan all you want, but those are the absolute facts. unfortunately, i will probably be saying the exact same thing next year, because apparently dabo is joey batson's boyfriend and loves him too much to let him go. i hate that danny had to see the team he loved become so soft, weak, and un-physical that they could be dominated year in and year out by our rival.

Replies: 5
| visibility 817
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic