Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else think that Jaron Brown was intentionally
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,871

Anyone else think that Jaron Brown was intentionally

Sep 16, 2012, 9:37 AM

Targeted yesterday to give FSU one more thing to headache/gameplan for with their D? Even with Sammy on the field, Jaron was the 2nd leading receiver 4 catches for 76 yards.

Hopkins 7 95 yds
Brown 4 76 yds
Watkins 4 52 yds

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Re: Anyone else think that Jaron Brown was intentionally

Sep 16, 2012, 9:44 AM

I was thinking the same thing. He was targeted an unusual amount of times imo, and the fact that he stepped up and caught everything gives you the impression that we won't be limited to just Sammy and Nuk.

I already know that Chad has been sandbagging w/ the

Sep 16, 2012, 9:48 AM

playbook. He hasn't had to show much. Against Auburn he would've opened up more, but what he was calling was working effectively. We'll see things we haven't seen this year. Or last for that matter

One thing I left out of last post and intended to say

Sep 16, 2012, 9:51 AM

That was the impact of Sammy returning. He will open up play for a lot of people. Teams will game plan for Sammy. And Nuk for that matter. It will just spread the wealth. Load at skill on this team

Re: One thing I left out of last post and intended to say

Sep 16, 2012, 9:55 AM

You guys are so stupid, This guy above got it right. Is that why we ran hot rod alot, to give fsu another thing to think about? LOL

^^^coot^^^

Sep 16, 2012, 10:01 AM

ignore button in 3,2,1

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I already know that Chad has been sandbagging w/ the

Sep 16, 2012, 10:51 AM [ in reply to I already know that Chad has been sandbagging w/ the ]

I see our offense idling in second gear and every now and then giving it a little gas just to see if the tires will turn over. Guess what? They do. Pedal to the metal next week with a little nitrous thrown in.

I would assume the play book will be wide open next weekend

Sep 16, 2012, 12:02 PM [ in reply to I already know that Chad has been sandbagging w/ the ]

Those couple of direct snaps are the only tricks I've seen pulled so far this season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brown's a good receiver too***

Sep 16, 2012, 9:59 AM

yes he is. Not a speed killer, but he can catch in traffic.***

Sep 16, 2012, 12:13 PM

63-17

I think everything about that game was scripted...

Sep 16, 2012, 10:00 AM

for everybody in the country. ESPiN for kissing their butts after we beat them soundly last year with a 42 freshmens and RS freshmens. The poll voters for putting them so far above us and coming up with the term "pulling a Clemson." Their BOT and president for not being on board with the ND thing and the buyout and the t-net dumpers for doubting these guys.

Now where did I leave that tinfoil hat?

j/k bra, I think we did what all our coaches said we were going to do. We worked out some of the kinks. Jaron had dropped a few. We put them in a 'must have first down,' situation and put pressure on them to perform. That's all.

Same on D. Furman's being in the red zone put pressure on our D to find out what all is wrong with out redzone defense.

My 'theory,' is, you can't completely stop another team's big play or luck offense. If you can keep them from scoring on big plays that's half the battle. The redzone cuts the amount of real estate down to manageable for our weak azzed secondary.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think everything about that game was scripted...

Sep 16, 2012, 11:39 AM

So the long pass plays & runs are scripted against our defense.....LOL
I do agree we haven't shown everything & neither has FSU.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,871
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic